• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*Sealed letter address to Lady Dawn*

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lady Dawn

I am writing to update you on a scouting mission into the new lands arranged by Nathan Hawke. The mission went well with many completing the necessary quest to access a most dreadful dungeon known as the Abyss. In there we came upon the lair of a formidable evil, namely the Slasher of Vail’s. Despite many taking injures everyone worked well together and defeated this beast. However during this fight which Nathan lead from the front it was noticed that fell. But once the fight was over he was no where to been seen. A search was made but we do not know what became of him. I know Nathan is a very resourceful man and could be hiding out within the Abyss. Also in the past if Nathan saw something of interest he would return to his talents of a spy and go to investigate. As he had already earlier asked Dionysus to lead, it would not be unusual for him to vanish in such a way, but concerning non the less. I hope he soon reports to you, but thought it wise to inform you just in case he does not.

Your loyal subject
Lady Flame