• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Seagulls for Magincian council Members

• Thread starter LynneOfMagincia
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

LynneOfMagincia

*The script was unhurried, easy and thoughtful. There was no rush in her movements, as if every word were well contemplated and quietly etched upon the parchments. As always was the case the edges of each are burned and the same bronze smudge can be seen in various locations across them all.*

"I am calling on the council.. My location is well known. Drop by when you get a moment.

In Freedom and in Blood,

Lynne Zellinous
Magincian Council Member
Blacksmith"

*Sealing it with newly forged Magincian crest in a deep red, she hands one letter to each of the six. A slight nod and their wings extend taking off for the skies above the island. None of them would have to go very far.*

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dante emerged from the bath ...rivulets of hot water spilling down his bronzed chest. His hair was wet. Face covered in a shadow of uneven stubble. He wrapped the vermillion towel low around his hips and...

"Caw."

The Magincian looked over his shoulder. "Do that again ...and I'll be sending your charred remains to the Blacksmith. Barbeque style."

"Caw." The Seagull nudged the note on the window sill.

"I'm coming. I'm coming." He marched towards the window ...shooing the bird as he collected the note.