• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] SDI 15% Bracelet

Myers

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Short-Auction on this great Bracelet, 48 hours.

It will be closed on Sunday, 20.00 MET. Only real buyers! And please don't spam this thread.

Item is on Atlantic-Server.

Attachments

guyatlantic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
With the vast amount of 18 sdi items out there these days. I can't imagine this specific bracelet being worth much. And the lack of fcr and fc and normal everyday mods.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually don't be too discouraged..it could fit a weird mystic tank..just would need a stellar suit and a sick ring..but capped sdi and a bit of Stam on it could be a decent bonus. Especially if going 2/0 casting. But that's just my odd brain working

Edit: by cap I meant for a pvp mystic, before the thread gets derailed with NOOO. You can hazz more sdi blah blah
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Myers

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
cazador won with 10 mil. please contact me by ICQ to trade, thx & greets

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm out of work at 10pm eastern tonight if you're on we can make the trade then

Myers

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
10 pm Eastern is bad, thats 4am in Germany :) Hmm... Maybe i can be there at 24 pm Eastern, than i will get up and go to work and have some Minutes for the trade?

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok we'll post your icq and when your normally on I'll have a guildy pick it up and pay them