• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Scroll of Alacrity + 0.1 SOTs = 0.5?

L

Larry

Does this work? Can someone theoretically use a SoA then eat a bunch of 0.1 SOTs for .5 each?

C

Chiera

lol... what a nice idea :)

I really don't know if this works, but I would definitely appreciate if it did.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Patch 58 Notes:

"Fixed an issue with SoT’s and Alacrity scroll effects stacking"

(I'm not 100% sure if that means they were stacking and don't now or if they were/are intended to stack and something was amiss ... I've never actually been able to bring myself to eat an alacrity scroll ... they're too much like collectibles)

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe it did work that way before pub 58. I think there was even some posts here about it.

Kelline

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just the day before , after pub 58 I ate 3 pink scrolls to finish up & get to gm

I think the stackin meant , eat a blue scroll, then eat a pink one & maybe it gave u a higher . instead of what was on the pink? just a thought

I just reread the op lol sorry was only thinking he meant if he ate 5 .1 pink scrolls he'd get .5 gains... not if he ate a blue, then ate a .1 pink & get a .5 gain....

yah i think that was supost to be fixed.. dont know as i knew thought to do that

E

El Phantasmo

I tried this last night. Ate an alacrity then tried to eat an SOT. No luck. You get a message stating you are already under the effects of an accelerated skill gain scroll. Or something like that.

S

Smokin

before pub 58 if you use a blue scroll any pink scroll you used gave 1.0 gain. Now if you use a blue scroll you can not use a pink scroll till the 15 min are up.

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's used to work before patch 58. That's how I finished GM'ing Lockpicking.