• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Scribble's Zento Auction #2 Closed! Thanks everyone!

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello all. I am starting an auction series at my House in zento atl. The zento House is Located on the Makoto-Jima island one house west of Nail's auction House.

All Items are located on ATLANTIC and are on display at Scribbles Zento House on the bottom floor.

I have copied Nabin's auction rules and style.

My icq is 609670565, Please feel free to icq me with any questions or message me here on stratics.

Payments may be made in Gold on Atlantic.

There will be no private bids all bids must be made in this thread.

Once you hit post your bid is final and you are expected to honor it. Please do not edit your post for any reason.

Edited posts with bids will be voided and the bidder editing the post placed on a virtual time out from the rest of that auction and a series of future auctions at the auctioneer's discretion.

I have decided to run this auction with no starting bids and no reserves

Auction will end Sunday the 8th at 9 PM central. 9/8/13 at 9:00 pm central.

In order to bid you must have paid for an picked up all of your purchases from The previous Auctions in the series.

**TheMan2010/Lucky Luciano/King Siegfried or any verifiable form they show up in are banned from participating in these auction series til Jan 2014 due to inappropriate treatment of people in the community **

The following is a list of bidders who failed to pay for and pick up their items from previous auctions. They may not bid on items in these series till Jan 2014 or have paid a 100 million in gold entrance fee to re enter the bidding process in the auction series. (fancy way of saying its a fine and you can get back into the game by paying it.)

Bluefly
MiniPker
Mr. Plod
Tarter
Mezzac
Mewan

Once all items have been paid for and collected a new set of items will be put into place.

The Normal 10 minute rule will apply. The auction for that individual item will continue until ten minutes elapses with no further bids. The Time clock in the forum posts will be the deciding timer.

Here are the Items

1. Rubble Necklace Hamburger 5m

2. Crystallized Essence UO Houses 15m

3. Vibrant Crimson Pigment Armond Morvoren 11m

4. Shadowy Blue Pigment Armond Morvoren 8m

5. Black and Green Pigment Armond Morvoren 8m

6. Reflective Shadow Pigment Armond Morvoren 11m

7. The Sense of Wonder Hamburger 20m

8. Breastplate of Berserker (blessed) yardman 25m

9. Rubble Display Case (east) Obs Knight 40m

10. A Broken Minotaur Horn (1 of 15) Kolka 35m

11. Field of Blades Flutter 20m

12. Potted Cactus Deed (chose 1 of 6 cactus) Flutter 20m

13. The Book of Administration [first edition] Yardman 35m

14. Official Origin Obstacle Course Jump Rope Dregg 2m

If you have any question please feel free to ICQ me at 609670565 or message me here on stratics.

Attachments

Last edited:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
3. Vibrant Crimson Pigment 5m

4. Shadowy Blue Pigment 5m

5. Black and Green Pigment 5m

6. Reflective Shadow Pigment 5m

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I'm interested in where #13 comes from.

Sent from Tapatalk 2 and your local Flutter's Fancy Fone

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is an item that currently drops from a Ter Mur quest. (Scribbles Link) The collectors edition are uncommon, the limited edition are rarer and the first editions are very rare. Also some titles are rarer than others. The quest has been available since SA and I don't forsee them removing it. Hope that is the info that was needed. :)

Mcmug Sonoma

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
8. Breastplate of Berserker (blessed) --- 10 m

9. Rubble Display Case (east) --- 25 m

ty =]

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
It is an item that currently drops from a Ter Mur quest. (Scribbles Link) The collectors edition are uncommon, the limited edition are rarer and the first editions are very rare. Also some titles are rarer than others. The quest has been available since SA and I don't forsee them removing it. Hope that is the info that was needed. :)
Thanks I've done that quest literally hundreds of times and I've never seen that title. I MUST HAVE IT.
#13. 20m

Mcmug Sonoma

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
8. Breastplate of Berserker (blessed) -- 16 m
12. Potted Cactus Deed (chose 1 of 6 cactus) -- 11 m

ty =]

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
BTW if any of you have items you would like to put up, I am more than happy to assist you. I have the next 2 weeks filled already, but I can take out some of my personal items to fit in yours if you like.

panoramix2009

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
9. Rubble Display Case (east) 36mill
12. Potted Cactus Deed (chose 1 of 6 cactus) 16mill

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
a lot of close bidding. get your last bids in quick. :)