• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Scribbles Zento Auction #10 Closed

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Hope everything is ok. Has anyone heard from Scribbles? Said he had a RL situation last I heard.

slippjeem

Looking for a whispering rose for Little
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Yea that was his last icq header, no answers at all from him ;o( I hope everything is OK there..

slippjeem

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
NO one has heard from scribbles not even his tribe-mates or his in game neighbors, I know the owners on both sides of his house in zento and they have been keeping an eye out since Friday...

Pcromis

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Been over two weeks. I'm kinda worried.
I am not fully informed, however I did receive a text from him that didn't sound really good. I will try to call him soon, but I don't want to bother him with game stuff right now. If you gave scribbles items for his auction, rest assured you will get them back. Just give him some time.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I am not fully informed, however I did receive a text from him that didn't sound really good. I will try to call him soon, but I don't want to bother him with game stuff right now. If you gave scribbles items for his auction, rest assured you will get them back. Just give him some time.
Not worried about the auction. Worried about the person.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ok guys i had a family emergency that required all of my "off" time. Sorry for the delay on the auction but you guys know that family comes first. Ill post winners in a couple minutes and you will be able to pick up your items today. if any of you feel that you cannot pay for the items, i can either hold them or re run them in another auction. I will not hold you responsible to pay for an item that is 2 weeks late. :)

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ive checked and double checked, these should be the correct winners for auction. Please icq me at 609670565 if you still want to pick up these items. Again if you do not wish to purchase these items i will not hold you accountable due the long delay ive had to put this auction through. Regardless let me know your decision. Thanks to all of you for the kind words and concerns, they do not go with out notice.

1. Asclepius 5m KingHen

2. "A Torch, Whose Flame Is The Imprisoned Lightning..." (charges:100) 5m Drewster513

3. A Blade From The Hand Of Mors Gotha 20m Kolka

4. A Wizard's Hat Recovered During The Rescue of Giri Ui. 3m dregg

5. Heartwoods Finest TurkeyShooter Bow 7m Flutter

6. Helm Of The Damned Replica 15m Kolka

7. Ancient Jukan Waymaster Bo 5m Slippjeem

8. Origin Summerfest 2012 1m Slippjeem

9. Four Years Of EM'ing And All I Got Was This Hat, Thanks Chessy, Dudley 3m dregg

10. A Dark Elf Longsword 25m Kolka

11. A Shield With The Royal Guard Crest 45m kolka

12. Fiorella's Farewell Shot 7m Flutter

13. Mind Climber Claws 1m Slippjeem

14. Legends Dart Tournament Participant 8/22/10 15m Kolka

slippjeem

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Thanks for the easy exchange ;o)

Rathgar

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Glad you are well friend I will get with you later on today

drewster513

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i will have a look if i ave the gold on atl now had to xfer my main char back to europa but hopefuly i do have it i will let you know soon

p.s happy you are well

KingHen

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good to hear you are ok. Pixels are pixels. Life is Life.
I'll ICQ you later.