• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

screwy skills?

B

blackash

:sad4:so i am out killen bloodelms and a few min into it my peace whers off befor my musice stops.110 music 105.5 peace gm insterment.eny way so i get ticked and go else where, peace a chicken same deal.my discord is low still.but once again after playen for few min.cant get it to work so cant getpoints,or just wont give me points. eny none else having the same probs? also did they implement the diminished returnes yet? if so is this norm or is it screwy? i ask becous i havent played for few and my other bard dont WEll never had the same problems.

B

blackash

i am sayn that when i peace eny thing after about 5 min of game play that my peace skill stops working properly. as in "befor my music stops playing" the nifty peace song ,that the criter - monster has already broken the peace. and its not just that i get a tuff criter once in a whill when i get the problem thats it it stays that way nno matter what i try to use the skill on. i mean a chicken breaks or resists my peace skill at my lvl.this has happend with all my skills hiding bard mag ext.i hope thats a little clearer.

Thav12

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmm... i can't say I have encountered that problem. perhaps someone here has a solution... seems very odd and concerning if this is real... DId you try the bard forum?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Even at 120 peacing and Musicianship I can say that most times my peace lasts less the .6 seconds..... so whatever I'm doing I guess I best be super quick..... on a Greater Dragon "if" I manage to actually get the peace off and it works..... it last an Astonishing .01 seconds....

And I wonder why I put those 240 points into that skill....

Warpig Inc

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is and always been a huge difference between an area peace and a targeted peace for duration of effect. Even at 120s an area peace vs a Greater Dragon wont even make it stagger step. Even a targeted Peace on a GD will just afford you the time to get out of targeting range so keep running.LOL. So the tougher the creature the less duration of effect. A paragon Blood Eli with a peacer with a pet/summon best to stand still and hope the fast reagro targeting of it gets it off you then running and getting the 3x targeted spell damage.