• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Screenshots Day1, Tips /Hints for Day 2

S

SilentFoxXy

Heres a few snaps I took during the Day One of the BlackRock event in Moonglow- Saturday 28th @ 9pm

Below this is a few tips and hints for day 2, dont look below the pictures if you dont want to know whats going on....

Waiting patiently.

The Vortex Cube

Draconi Arrives

Draconi.

Draconi Leaves

Kronos and Dexter before the switch is flipped.

Machine Failed, but made pretty waves

SPOILER

DONT READ BELOW HERE if you dont want tips and hints.

Been perusing the forums and shard topics, trying to glean anything useful for our battle tonight.

Hope a few find them a little useful.

When the working BR Detector is activated a DARK RIFT / Time Rift (Gate) Is formed. Through this "GATE" await several nasties, who respawn.

The Ethereal Warrior - Fey Slayer
The Dark Wisp - Slayer Weapon Vulnerability: None
TheFetid Essence- Slayer Vulnerability Fey Slayer
Bezerker Demon- Beserker Schythe

The Shadowlords are 3 wraith-like, demonic entities

ShadowLords with BR in Pack- Cast Armageddon

Vas Kal An Mani In Corp Hur Tym

Will Yield HUGE damage which HALVES per hit, IE: 15000, 7500 etc. To ensure you obtain a CLOAK OF CORRUPTION make sure you utilize this info.

ANY CHARACTER may attempt to cast ARMAGUEDDON, just getclose to the enemy prior to "Vas Kal An Mani In Corp Hur Tym"

Thread of Life and a Thread of Fate on dark wisps, Collect 10 each for hand in after event for Cloak of life etc. Threads of Life , Threads of Fate drop into DARK WISP CORPSES Again Collect maybe for Handin Publish 52??

Loyalties-
Save MoonGlow- Attack Demons
Not Save MoonGlow- Attack Etheral Warriors

Cloak of Corruption is Life and mana drain. - Spawns in backpack a-la Doom Artifact.

Planeswords
Planeshields Both Collect for hand in- (Maybe??).

The "ethereal" forms of the three Shadowlords will continually reappear in the timerift.

You cannot kill the real Shadowlords at this time, these are merely extensions.You CAN Contiually kill the ethereal forms, with TOP 3 damagers receiving a CLOAK OF CORRUPTION.

They seek blackrock, but they also fear it.

*The* spell, Armageddon, may aid you for once.

Destroying an ethereal form of a Shadowlord will yield great riches, and greater curses.

CatT.

H

Hoody

I havnt read about threads of life being handed in for the cloak of life - is the immediently after the event or do you mean later on?

S

SilentFoxXy

<blockquote><hr>

I havnt read about threads of life being handed in for the cloak of life - is the immediently after the event or do you mean later on?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just gossip really. We do know for sure there will ba big hand in operation when they release publish 52, where 'Items previoulsy with only apparent Deco properties, along with items from the Ophidian event" will be handed in.

As there is apparently very little use for the threads, and even the PlaneSword and shield, idle speculation turns understandably towards hoping that these items will feature in the upcoming publish/handin.

Others suppose that it may be Rubble accepted as well, only Mythic/Draconi really know, but until then gossip will continue to fan the flames of the fire of hope. (Or something like that

I

imported_Coppelia

<blockquote><hr>

Loyalties-
Save MoonGlow- Attack Demons
Not Save MoonGlow- Attack Shdowlords.

[/ QUOTE ]
Are you sure? Any source, quotation?
Players seem to say everything and its contrary, so if you have some serious info it's interresting.

K

Kayne

I dont think that quotation is true at all. Given what Draconi has said the shadowlords have the daemons on their side and soon everything will work as one against us.

S

SilentFoxXy

I based that comment on several posts from several threads in UO Hall......in particular this one:-

UO Hall Post pertaining to CHOOSE LOYALTIES

I did quote slightly incorrectly, my apologies, in that is Ethereal Warriors V Demons/Shadowlords.......

As I said, it is all guestimation from gossip,posts, a few dropped lines from Draconi etc.

There have been a lot of questions/guessess/suppositions etc pertaining to the ' Chose your loyalties' quote from the herald and BNN.

But hey, dont we enjoy the prelim as well as the event, the supposition and hopes and guessess are all part of a great event.... or maybe not:)

I

imported_Coppelia

There are no ethereal warrior. They are fallen warriors.
Because they share the same graphics than ethereal warriors doesn't mean they are. Players have stated that they all attack on sight, whatever your karma is and don't remove karma when you kill them.
They are all the same side, part of the same spawn.

G

i noticed, while running around dead at silly o'clock this morning, that the warrior that had got me immediately turned its attention to belting a beserker daemon. it was doing pretty good too. wondering if we can use this to our advantage?

I

imported_mord mhor

Can someone tell me exactly what drops the Planesword &amp; Planeshields please?

Spent most of my time ressing peeps, hiding and quivering in my boots.

G

There seems to be a fairly high chance of one of the ethereal warriors dropping a sword or a shield - out of 112 things looted from them at the time of posting, 66 were shields and 46 swords - maybe more chance it will be a shield.

Dark wisps drop paragon chests (I *think* its if they are like, black when they die - not sure, could just be a random chance) and threads of life and fate (much lower chance it seems).

G

Fallen Warriors:- planeswords and planeshields (loot from corpses)

Dark Wisps:- Thread of Life and Thread of Fate (loot from corpses)

Daemon Berserkers:- Scythe (red hued - loot from corpses)

Shadowlords:- Cloak of Corruption (spawns in pack of top 3 damagers)

H

Hoody

<blockquote><hr>

There seems to be a fairly high chance of one of the ethereal warriors dropping a sword or a shield - out of 112 things looted from them at the time of posting, 66 were shields and 46 swords - maybe more chance it will be a shield.

Dark wisps drop paragon chests (I *think* its if they are like, black when they die - not sure, could just be a random chance) and threads of life and fate (much lower chance it seems).

[/ QUOTE ]

How is it trev - that ive been hunting since start of event - had about 5 hours sleep and you still manage to have more items than me :p

H

Hoody

Hehe, Probably not - ive currently got - 22 Shields, 34 Threads, 24 Swords, 12 Cloaks. Thought i was doing well

K

Kayne

Im not enjoying this event at all, I've lost a ton in insurance to not gain very much. Im finding it hard to kill anything above a flesh golem purely because nearly everything else hits hard or casts like crazy.
Im finding this similar to the magincia event in that its very hard to kill much and enjoy the experience.

Im not an all 120's template person with really high end armor that has mods that take everything to max levels. Im an average player and sadly i think i will be sitting out of most of this event, just like i did with magincia.

G

Making this the main 'event' thread, sticky until the event finishes

G

Remembered something I discovered in Magincia, berserkers can be led around using mirror image.

Also managed to spot the lesser spotted,yellow named Draconi

Said 'ello'. But neither of us really could stand and chat.

Heidi Ninfel busy hidin', only in Tram instead of fel atm.

G

Useful observation reported by Ktorr of Siege. Fetid essences, when brought together, will sometimes fight each other, as a result of the aura effect.

We might have need of this information when we can no longer pervert the berserkers to our cause.

S

SilentFoxXy

Adding live event content.......

Yippeeeee..........

30 mins of wondering and hoping and guessing and dreaming ahead........

Dont forget, lots of folk said that 3 Shad Lords spawn at server up each morning, maybe, just maybe, they are ALL coming after this maintenance.

*Jiggles about excitedly*

Oooo oooo hurry up.

Also, just seen this on Uo Hall, has anyone actually tried this??-
# People find Threads of Fate and Life off of corpses in alternate Moonglow.
# Those with Spirit Speak are able to utilize the Threads of Fate and Life to have short visions.

=========================================
Threads of Life:
"You begin working."

"You face a dark wood with two paths, and finally choose the one you wish to travel."

"You make a new friend."

"For a fleeting moment you walk along the edge of a dream, sharing in the experience."

"A jumble of thoughts tumble chaotically through, but at last the confusion passes."

"For a brief moment you are able to believe something as someone else does, yet it doesn't last."

"You have a child."

"You are born."

"You take a moment to reflect upon the past, and find it leads you to a solution for the present"

"You protect something"

"You are imprisoned."

"You fight."

"You marry."

"You're faced by an unfamiliar problem, but experience has given you the tools to forge ahead."

"Vivid images fill your mind, and unfamilar thoughts struggle to give them meaning"

"Clarity leads you to an insightful thought, and you find yourself pleased with your rationale."

"You die"

"The sights, smells and sounds are long gone, but you can still feel them as though it just happened."

"You're blinded by bursts of color, and reality seems to bend around you."

"You find a lover."

Threads of Fate:
"Passion dances with lust, you know what you want."

"The coldness bursts into flame: for a moment your hatred knows no bounds."

"For one pure moment absolute joy overwhelms you; you've never felt happier."

"Regret and remorse fall away at long last: you feel forgiven"

"Feelings of warmth and appreciation wash over you: you've gained something."

"Despair and sorrow sink to the depths of your soul: a precious thing was lost."

"Peace comforts you; the hand of fate gives way to your hope."

"Indescribable feelings flow through you; your love is returned by another.."

"A feeling of euphoria envelopes you: something new, something wonderful, something undiscovered!"

Ooooo hurrryyyy

I

imported_mord mhor

RTLPFC

Captain Avery has turned up at Moonglow. Not sure if this is new, but he responds to questioning. So does the mage outside the tent south.