• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Screenies from the good ole' days

R

Rooster^^

Making our presence known on Legends.....

The begginings of a massive harrower fight...

3 or 4 vs 15 or 20

The MASSIVE alliance formed when we toured Legends... (We finished the Harry)

Few more Harrower fights...

Star room...

Yarr me heartys

The Dream Team...

Re?

Star Room

Yew

T2A

G

Gunn4r

hehe yeah was gonna say, lets see some TLC gank pics or something. :)

Cool pics regardless.

F

Forsaken

Bump for the hell of it rembering when Napa players left and owned other shards

S

Salya Sin

Awesome! Now I just need to figure out how you got them! Mine were no where near as cool!

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Bump for the hell of it rembering when Napa players left and owned other shards
Wish I had kept photos of when a few(4) members of W@R went to Baja and formed MIKE. Darn good fights those were. Traveling always seems to bring out the best in people. I know that a good number of Napa guys are currently over on Pac making a name for themselves.

T

Tick

What up Aia. You still runnin around in Sosaria? I was on Atlantic a long time ago, but got distracted by work and stopped. I was thinking of returning, but I dont know.

S

sikk

post all the pics of us steamrolling you guys forever until you zerg recruited and left the shard

rofl

F

Forsaken

post all the pics of us steamrolling you guys forever until you zerg recruited and left the shard

rofl
You mean after Inno/Whispers came back and mass recruited and zerged the hell out of us so we left for a shard with a better ping We had 7 you guys had alot more
Avator of Woe
Dirk Diggler
Aia
Rude X
Cookie monster
Xtorian
Rooster

Im not harping on L%C LOD, Kai, Inno War were some of the best pvpers in Uo at the time but when you guys were rolling us 3 and 4 on 1 it was hard we left owned a few shards came back owned napa and then slowly we all quit

S

sikk

we never zerg recruited dude

at times we had more members than we should (thanks to inno) but we were never a zerg. we beat you guys w/ even numbers everytime we would see you. You guys left to recruit cuz avatar wanted nothing more than to beat us. All those months he puffed his chest that LC was trying to recruit him when we werent. Inno was, but it was always voted down by us officers. Inno only wanted him to kill off W@R, not cuz he was any good in field pvp.

by the way for anyone that cares: Whispers aka INNO passed away recently in a car accident. He is now the second core of LC to have passed in the last few years. rip LoD and inno

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess you weren't around for that bit of info. Plat was trying to find him to give him his acct back and stumbled on a newspaper article about it. Last I saw, Plat decided to keep the acct rather than sell it.

S

sikk

if you thought inno was a good guy then you didnt really know him

inno taught me everything i ever needed to know in regards to leading a high end guild which helped me get Death and Taxes to where it is today in WoW and establish loot crusade as a perennial powerhouse in wow, but the dude would kill his own mother to get ahead.

Plat had what acct? Innos or LoDDoS? Not sure how he would find a newspaper article on innos death when malakai, wargasm or I would not have seen it.

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know how he found it, but he sent me a link for it back when he found it. At the time he was considering selling the account, then he wanted to get ahold of Inno about it, and a couple days later he sent me the link.

S

sikk

its entirely possible that plat had innos but I had to laugh real hard at heskal claiming to have loddos

loddos would barely even give his acct info out to his best friend for like 10 years (malakai)

S

sikk

if you could get that link again that would be awesome

only info i ever got about it was an ICQ from wargasm saying "inno died in a car accident"

F

Forsaken

its entirely possible that plat had innos but I had to laugh real hard at heskal claiming to have loddos

loddos would barely even give his acct info out to his best friend for like 10 years (malakai)

He bought it from Loddos