• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*scratches head*

• Thread starter Conall the Barbarian
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Conall the Barbarian

Hi,

I dont know if its just me being dopey, but i was setting up macro's for a char today and for the life of me couldnt find where to bind target self to mouse wheel down.
I know ive done it as it works fine on another char, but i cant remember how i went about it, the input option to change keys shows target self as unavailable, is this recent or am i overlooking something? :wall:

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
user settings then input tab and its at the top i just checked and it lets me do it ! make sure and hit apply!

C

Conall the Barbarian

*thwaps himself* Thanks, dunno how i overlooked that... it was late when i was trying in my defense!