• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Scrappers with mods

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can scrappers with extra mods still be created? can they still be created exceptionally with the use of a talisman?

S

Sebrina

Wow, I'd like to know too. I've never seen a Scrapper with extra mods, though I have two of them plus the recipe, the ingredients just sell for too much for me to bother trying to make any.

M

Maggie

I make scrapper and yes can still make with extra mods. The best results for extra/good mods are to max out your magery. I put on 120 magery 15 brace 20 ring 15 spellbook. Sounds silly and maybe is uo urban myth but I heard it froms someone who heard it from someone and it seemed to work. First time I did this I got mana regen second lrc so maybe coincedence. eh I dont know.

I know the recipe is ml so there used to be no chance of exceptional.I think there were people asking for exceptional ML recipes so they maybe mentioned like a 5% chance on some things but I dont know if that was ever implemented.

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can scrappers with extra mods still be created? can they still be created exceptionally with the use of a talisman?
Yes they can be made with extra mods still, i made a scrapper the other day with +10 magery and Lrc 15% :p
And no they can not and never have been able to be crafted with exceptinal tag.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
super-slayer scrappers may be able to command mind-boggling sums of gold (do a search for "scrappers" in stratics to see)

T

Tazar

A Repond Slayer Scrappers will command mind-boggling sums from me! :)

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Who wants too scrappers with mods! :fight:

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Yer dog don't fetch here. I have a great Scappers by the way.

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
My mage/scribe has a scrappers with +12 or +14 resisting spells and you would have to pry it out of my dead, cold fingers to get it. *grins*

WildStar

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my gf made a reptile scrappers which we sold for 80 mil, and also a repond scrappers which we used for rat spawns but unfortunately it was stollen when we got hacked :( was worth around 150m id say