• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Scorp & Zed Crafters Corporation want to offer you - armors and weapons. Welcome (Atlantic)

CronusVl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
We want to offer you:
Luck armors for gargs(thrower, mage/tamer)
Luck armors for sampire/archers/mages-tamers.
Battle armors for sampire and archers.
Good weapons and bows, soulglaives.
Weapons and shields with 190 luck.
You can find our vendors in Buddha's Shop. Look picture inside.
Welcome.
Our prices always friendly and we crafters with good reputation, very long we worked on Europa, where my main crafter known as Charon.

Scorpius on Atlantic, and my friend-assistant Zed.

advertisment2.jpg

Necron87

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Our vendors is still waiting for all who want to buy armors and weapons :popcorn:

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Zed - Scorpius:

I have some weapon requests. Send me an ICQ sometime and I can let you know what I am looking for. 667850849

PS - My vendor is actually the guy in blue right next to yours. ;)

CronusVl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Guys thx for your words.
Np, Merlin ;)

Our new suits:
Armor for Garg-Thrower (Metal Version) 70/70/70/70/70 LMC45 LUCK1060 DCI24 SI48 MI8 Platemail/Loss stamina reduction
Lucky Armor for Archer/Dexxer 70/70/70/70/70 LMC55 LUCK1140 DCI24 SI40
Luck armor for Garg Mage/Tamer with shield and weapon 70/70/70/70/70 40LMC 100LRC MR6 DCI36 Luck1460 HPR2

Welcome.

Last edited:

Necron87

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The assortment of goods replenished. Including 211 SI archer suit .Welcome ! )
:pancakes::)

Necron87

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you all for the good feedback ! We report that our vendors,with good armors,luck armors,weapons and other, have moved in new place,coordinates will be in the screenshot,we will be glad to see you again.