• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Scheduled Protest in Britain - Thursday, 6:30PM PST

• Thread starter Aldagar Morr
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

Aldagar Morr

... They were all in agreement. It was time to rise up and let their voices be heard in the streets of the Capital city tomorrow evening.

No longer would they be ignored.
No longer would they remain silent.
No longer would they settle for broken promises.

They would assemble together publicly, where liked-minded and repressed citizens can join together, bonded together in cause and purpose, to openly voice their concerns and demands in combined unison and strength. Undoubtedly, others will eagerly join the movement and their numbers will swell. Soon the ears of their intended targets will be forced to listen to their demands!

Where: West Britain Bank
When: Thursday, 6:30PM PST

Sauteed Onion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Damnit, I missed the protest!!:wall: I've been meaning to let that blacksmith shop know they still owe me new horse shoes on ALL 4 of my horses' feet!