• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Scepter+Dagger Elementalist Beta SPvP by SaerendipityGW2

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A very nice video from youtuber SaerendipityGW2 and very fun to watch. For all you sPvP elementalist fans this will definitely intrigue you. A good 15 minutes of video to see what you can do with the profession. I tried the elementalist in the BWE3 weekend and I have to say it was a very fun profession to play.

Thank you SaerendipityGW2 for having this great video up and I will add I loved the background music you added. It was fantastic! Stop by reddit and vote for him while you are there.

Scepter+Dagger Elementalist Beta SPvP

Published on Aug 6, 2012 by SaerendipityGW2

I’d appreciate upvotes at http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/xr7ve/scepterdagger_elementalist_… so that more people notice this.