• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Scammer Alert Serial Scammer at work

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Not on Napa however Sonoma and Atlantic are already victims. Same scam that ran on here about a month ago. Everyone keep your eyes peeled and lets torch him as soon as he arrives. Hmm Rift bait maybe!!

Remember we booted him in the past and can do it again!!!

Lord Nabin
High Council Sage
Ancient Conclave of Wisdom
Icq 248-636-691
[email protected]

I

imported_kalzaketh

I takeit this charecter always lurks at luna bank.

Dark One

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so this character xfered and did this like i warned.. the chars name is after a type of car correct- but dont dare say his name huh.. cause the pathetic Mods will take it off.. screw them.. we all know who this piece of garbage is.. and when you see him in the bank when he gets back, call his @ss out

I

imported_IgotWood

And its not me...Civic, its the maker of this car that is the scammer

G

You know what they say, "A rat smells their own hole first".

F

five oclock

Hey Now. Don't U go and giving rats a bad name :p heck they have more honor than this scammer and they are cuter too

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
<blockquote><hr>

the dude lives directly behind me....ill shoot at the neighbor

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey now that sounds like an excellent Shard wide event!!! Heck even I would travel to Fel for that one!

Get it on the calendar and let's run with it!!

Lord Nabin
High Council Sage
Ancient Conclave of Wisdom
icq 248-636-691
[email protected]

G

Usually said when someone passes gas and is the first to comment on it trying to blame another.

G

Usually said when someone passes gas and is the first to comment on it trying to blame another.

F

five oclock

hrm...passing gas..isnt that what a Dog is supposed to be blamed on? :p

F

five oclock

hrm...passing gas..isnt that what a Dog is supposed to be blamed on? :p

I

imported_kalzaketh

hehe five you always hope a baby gets, on an elevator with you after a good nights drinking, the mother usually scowls at the poor child and says what did you do?, failing to have a baby near I always blame my niece and nephewsas they think seeing abunch of ill looking ppl funny.

I

imported_kalzaketh

hehe five you always hope a baby gets, on an elevator with you after a good nights drinking, the mother usually scowls at the poor child and says what did you do?, failing to have a baby near I always blame my niece and nephewsas they think seeing abunch of ill looking ppl funny.