• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Saying Goodbye to UO- 2 accounts with 2 luna houses up for sale

• Thread starter NorCal Uo Dealer
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
N

NorCal Uo Dealer

Account sold.. now just selling my other house and i will be done.. how is on the north east corner with the the name on it TekNik

UO Gold only--592 416 175

N

NorCal Uo Dealer

If interested i am selling the luna houses seperate if someone is just looking for a luna house-

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does thy give Sr Citizen discounts my young man to us Old Farts :sleep2: :D

R

Richard Pryor

You should not sell your stuff. You like this game too much and will regret it the moment you no longer have your shtuff. Just take a break and see if the fire comes back. That way, you won't have to get new accounts and make up a new stratics name and pretend that you aren't you to hide the embarassment of coming back.

N

NorCal Uo Dealer

You should not sell your stuff. You like this game too much and will regret it the moment you no longer have your shtuff. Just take a break and see if the fire comes back. That way, you won't have to get new accounts and make up a new stratics name and pretend that you aren't you to hide the embarassment of coming back.
:) well i log in here and there for the last month and honestly dont have the drive or care to log into a game that has ruined the value of everything and has allowed evereyone to be equal.. SA was the last straw for me with imbueing, i didnt need imbueing to have the best sh*t i already had it.. if i ever did want to come back after these are gone i have many friends that have already told me that i can have a account and full gear.. :party:

B

Budweiser KDL

:) if i ever did want to come back after these are gone i have many friends that have already told me that i can have a account and full gear.. :party:
Yep, yep, and.............. YEP!!!. I will always hook you up brother. What's mine is yours.
You can always count on me to make sure you come back in style bro.

The Bud.

N

NorCal Uo Dealer

2 luna houses and 2 vet accounts and only a few offers? this game is dying..

shalanria

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2 luna houses and 2 vet accounts and only a few offers? this game is dying..
Unfortunately you just picked the wrong shard to sell. When times get bad, then you either stay and try to rebuild or you jump ship (as in jump shards) which I think a few are doing now.

N

NorCal Uo Dealer

i think there are maybe 6 houses for sale in Luna right now.
yes i know.. i know the ones in the southwest corner are WAY overpriced by vox and night stalker.. i am leaving the game so its all good.. as soon as these are gone.. LATE

N

NorCal Uo Dealer

Other account and house was sold today to a friend.. other luna house on the north east corner is still up for sale with the name TekNik on it.. Thank you

S

Salya Sin

Other account and house was sold today to a friend.. other luna house on the north east corner is still up for sale with the name TekNik on it.. Thank you
If I had more than 5 mil... I'd buy it from you. But unfortunately... I can't afford the current UO housing prices... :(

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This seems to be dragging on so as a solution that everyone is happy with. I think you should just give it to me. I have a vendor there anyways so its nice to not have to bother with removing items if the new owner doesn't like me....works well for all.

Meet u in Luna :party:

N

NorCal Uo Dealer

This seems to be dragging on so as a solution that everyone is happy with. I think you should just give it to me. I have a vendor there anyways so its nice to not have to bother with removing items if the new owner doesn't like me....works well for all.

Meet u in Luna :party:
Lol Picus Picus.. you have always been a good guy.. tell you what.. give me 200milland its yours ;)

N

NorCal Uo Dealer

Tell ya what.. 2 sashes and 100mill and its yours.. since you can get them for 40mill atm :) give ya a lil savings