• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SAY IT AINT SO!!!!!

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail and Well Met!

I want to take a moment and let you know that I have left the Ultima Online development team. I am now working at BioWare Austin as a Systems Designer on Star Wars: The Old Republic.

I want to thank all of you for many good years and memories. You all are the best, and I will miss you.

I also want to extend a thank you to my Mythic colleagues. They are very passionate about Ultima Online and are extremely talented game developers. I have no doubt that the Ultima franchise will thrive for many more years. I look forward to seeing what’s next on the Ultima horizon.

Before anyone asks…

No, you cannot have my stuff. :)

Sweet water and light laughter until next,

Patrick “Leurocian” Malott
Good bye mate. Me feels if the ears of UO just went deaf.:sad3:

Latobian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yikes, he has come and gone twice now! Maybe he'll be back? :( I really like Leurocian.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well we've also gained Wilki and Vex (now known as Phoenix). So me thinks we're good. But I do hate to loose Leurocian. I've had the chance to meet him. He is a great guy.

wanderer1origin

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Leurocian once i thought had heart of what UO was, him and cat hat !!!!!!!!!

Well we've also gained Wilki and Vex (now known as Phoenix). So me thinks we're good. But I do hate to loose Leurocian. I've had the chance to meet him. He is a great guy.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
looks like they have decided to honor him...

Leurocians Mempo of Fortune

or was it always called that?

M

Michael Wolf

looks like they have decided to honor him...

Leurocians Mempo of Fortune

or was it always called that?
Yeah it was released as the Leurocians Mempo of Fortune. Not a change since he resigned.