• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Say again Calibretto?

T

TeleV

I know you didn't say that JSV was trying to PVP without tamers. Again.....I don't need to come on here and post how bad JSV are at PVPing. They show it on the field when they get owned and come back for 5 tamers....lol. Like who do you think will fight when you have 5 tamers. Whats even funnier is that your guildie talks [censored] with 5 tamers....lol

I've always said this and will continue to say it.....JSV can only PVP with tamers and dismounters.....Well, there hasn't been as many dismounters, but the tamers are still there. woot woot.

At least kill me with 5 tamers on the field.

T

TeleV

One way to stay alive against all the tamers and some dismounters.

T

TeleV

Way to die solo Gabriel.......but it sure didn't take long for the tamers to show up.

Woot Woot.....you guys rock on those tamers.

I don't care about your measly loot....only the satisfaction to show you daily how bad you suck at PVP. Only thing you supply me with is jewls and pots. You all to damnn scared to use anything else. lololol

W

Whutupcuz

lol we sat and watched mono [censored] up gabriel with tamers 2 screens away good laugh in vent

C

Calibretto

That's all I see anywhere anyway. All sides are packed with tamers.
I can't go in game for five minutes without being dismounted and beetle ate.
Really makes pvp not much fun for me, so I go do other things. You act like I personally run one.

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

I can't go in game for five minutes without being dismounted and beetle ate.
Really makes pvp not much fun for me, so I go do other things. You act like I personally run one.

[/ QUOTE ]
Awesome. Finally members of the jsv alliance are starting to feel the griefing we have unleashed. I agree Calibretto, pvp is not that much fun when you just get stealth dismount tamer ganked all the time. I think my whole alliance agrees and has since the beginning. Now do you understand why we have been "complaining" so much?
I'll be glad when the day comes that I can put Goron back to scribe mage... but until jsv stops using stealth dismount tamer killing as their one and only pvp method, I'll keep griefing.
This post is honestly not meant as an attack on you Calibretto, I am just trying to indicate that what you are feeling now is how we have felt from the beginning and your alliance has just brushed it off. Now everyone is making stealth tamers. K0c is like half stealth right now. Thats gonna be real fun when they flesh out their templates (NOT). Why is it like this? because jsv refused to accept that it sucked and continued to push the template even though people were literally leaving game because of it.
Way to go jsv. Now everyone is stealth tamer.

C

Calibretto

I agree stranglove. I think it was Fudd who put it best. I don't mind losing a million dollar suit to a good fight. But to lose it in two seconds to a dismount all kill. Well...................

S

Sergul'zan_SP

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not true...of the 4 people in CoM, none of them are tamers.

We are big fans of the gray screen.

G

funny thing is thoo that bg used way more stealthers and tamers for quite a while. and guess what, you were one of them :O

but then again those jsv been playing tamers and stealthers for years, so did lots of kocs and tnts. whats the big deal that everyone cries so much about jsv now? are they that dominating?

T

TeleV

<blockquote><hr>

and guess what, you were one of them

[/ QUOTE ]

Shak....you must have been confused. I ran a necro on Monolith until the new changes which I was forced to change to stealther due to dismounting and pets.

I guess you focusing most of your time selling....you must have not been able to keep up with the changes in game.

And NO.....JSV is not overpowering, I think its funny that only time they will even PVP is when they have tamers, or they will just sit in their house for hours.

Maybe if you started playing, you would see this.

Sir Morder

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think its funny that only time they will even PVP is when they have tamers, or they will just sit in their house for hours.

Ya whats funny about this is what i just heard in vent you know ALOT about dying in a house. Nice death LOL.

G

Shak is talking about the Time where BG was huge and there was like 5-6 tamers fielded at all time including your self on Televerth....

I

imported_CountLovE

<blockquote><hr>

I think its funny that only time they will even PVP is when they have tamers, or they will just sit in their house for hours.

Ya whats funny about this is what i just heard in vent you know ALOT about dying in a house. Nice death LOL.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well there are a lot of people in the JSV allaince that aren't that big into PVP. So yeah, they will just sit there in a house where its warm.

I don't like to go out when we are outnumbered, and I know everyone else feels the same about that. It is human nature to sit in a house when the odds are against ya.

Get over it.

Another rant, I think EA is clueless when it comes to running this game. The people who play this game long term are the PVPers. But EA has built this game around trammies that play for short term. Perhaps I am wrong, but it seems with every huge patch that changes the mechicanics in game, the server looses more and more people.

G

i doubt im confusing much. i even remember how in the last few days of bg you ran a dismount stealth archer. and kage is right, thats exactly the time i meant.

and yes, i havent kept up. i hardly doubt thoo anything changed, im assuming its the 5 jsvguys playing tamers that already played tamers the past 2 years. so what? tamer is a template like any other, you play it yourself, yours is even red and made for pvp only and you were using it big time back before they did the command changes.

and guess what, you were forced to play a stealther? maybe those poor people were just forced to play tamers.

T

TeleV

Shak.....your definitely confused. My tamer never had or has archery. That just tells you how much you know.

Another point......I do play my red tamer every now and then, but you will rarely see me PVP with him except once in awhile.

Say what you want.....you dont have the truth down. Saying I had archery on my template is a given you dont know what your talking about.

If its just a debate you want......we can do that too. I'm sure your trying to get some practice for school.

Ooops.....I'm sorry, I'm out of lessons to give. This thread was old, maybe you need to stay up with the boards too. Talk to you later.

G

where exactly did i say your tamer ran archery. i said you ran a dismountarcher, of course with stealth, no taming. did you completely forgot how we went hunting in luna together? you dismounting, me on shakamura with pets ready. again you didnt complain when we did that.

and aye you didnt use your tamer as much anymore. but you for sure used him plenty before the pvp publish, also when bg ran more tamers and stealthers than jsv does now. didnt seem wrong back then.

so again i ask, what exactly changed that there are so many crythreads towards jsv.

T

TeleV

<blockquote><hr>

crythreads towards jsv

[/ QUOTE ]

Shak.....I don't care whether they use pets or not. This post wasn't a cry thread if you read the post from the beginning.

I stated to Calibretto....replying to him from a thread I discussed with him about JSV trying to play without tamers.

You wasn't aware as I said before.....maybe you shouldn't jump in the middle of something. But....I'm sure JSV appreciates you taking up for them. Congrats.

G

guess what, i actually kept following the boards as i cant do much more atm and there were multiple crythreads about it, various from tnt including some stupid videos of someone getting killed by 5 jsv while being on icq standing right in front of their house as well as some from koc. if you would read youd see that i never said this is a crythread, im asking why there were/are so many lately.

and im still confused about templates you played or did you not remember?

I

imported_Krystal

when i was BG i wasn't a stealther, i actually didnt become a stealther till after. when every time i leave my house i'd get dismounted and all killed i had to change. i couldn't leave my damn house for 5 min. its a shame cause i dont want to play a stealther i love my chiv archer, i wish they get rid of dismounting all together. or get rid of ridable animals like old old days lol. but if i want to play and live i need my smoke bombs when im dismounted:/ hard to beat the "hyper speed" of a lot of player on mount let alone on foot! sad days indeed! and i still fight one on ones even way outnumbered id still fight!

G

<blockquote><hr>

when i was BG i wasn't a stealther, i actually didnt become a stealther till after.

[/ QUOTE ]

Um, I call shenanigans. You were stealthing during the Papua invasion, and BG hadn't even formed yet.

<blockquote><hr>

or get rid of ridable animals like old old days lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Ridable animals (horses) have been in UO since the day of release.