• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Save the Last Dance For Me

EM Aurora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Valentine was always a bittersweet story of love and loss. I hope you can join me for proper hugs and laughter. Your valentine reward will be there as well. This community will continue in a unique way as always and I am proud to have been a part of it.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I will be there after work so will be 20 mins late...

Symma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking forward to this last event. Sad to see you go.

Last edited:

mikni

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm really sad to see you leave. I'll be there for sure.

Adrianas

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very sad. I might not be able to make it because I will be playing 'author guest' at ConDFW in Dallas. I know I have a panel at 4 pm Eastern Time, but I will try to log on before that if for no other reason than to give a hug.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:( I'll write myself a note so I don't forget to attend.
You'll be missed.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*sets a reminder on his phone* sadly the first event i might be able to make , will be your last as our EM. :(

EM Aurora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
May the 13th Seat always be challenging and Perilous so we know we reside on Siege.

You will be missed!

Last edited:

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Meh, I thought I got off work at 4 but was 5 pm. =(

Hope all went well and lots showed up. Safe travels, Aurora and hope you will get better as soon as possible. :)

Adrianas

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alas, I was not able to make it either.

You have helped us show the other EMs that we do *not* "hate EMs" - that the players on Siege *do* respect the EMs - that even the reds can respect the EMs. Thus, you have opened a door for us which was shut for too long. You will always have our gratitude for that.

May you travel in peace and find much healing along the way.

Belated Hugs! - Adrianas

Afterglow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am inconsolable about not making it that day!
Forever I will keep you attached to my now broken heart with a wet noodle and glue made of memories ;)

To see you leave at this time makes me believe in bitter-sweet destiny though.
You around made me stay just a little bit longer...contemporaneous I'm also taking my hat to bid farewell to Siege and UO.

Sincerly,
Stardust [TDO*]

*takes Auroras hand dancing off into the night*

of the 13th Seat -
"The danger seat occupied only by those with the truest heart"
The truest heart just left the building :sad3:

Last edited:

EM Aurora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Thank you for the sweet words Stardust and everyone who's been so supportive this last year. I've read some of the Siege threads and would like to assure everyone that Siege is as important as the other shards. When Mesanna approached me last year it was specifically to make sure the Blackthorn story arc would have support here so you would not be left out and continued to make adjustments like the throne room because of the fel ruleset and appearance of the castle. I have no doubt she'll find the exact right person to support you again.

I can dance off into the sunset after this week knowing I was part of a great community. :grouphug:

Last edited: