• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Savage Winds

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Cleopatra Selene sat with her tea, gazing into the goblet she pondered*

Where have they gone? The Agents; is Claudia kidnapped by Marcus Aurelius or just spending time at Empath Abbey: Dru? I am frightened but not broken, yet.

Tol Tok, a savage in exile from Ilshenar, ran past Haven Hearth to reequip at his new home, HearthFire Park. Selene kept a sharp eye on the new resident visitor. The Grand Duches of the Kingdom of Dawn, WildStar assured her that these savages, sharing similar customs to the savages in Dawn, were harmless unless provoked. Nevertheless, Selene felt uneasy on the first day that that savage was brought to HearthFire's Malasian Isle.

I need that Gypsy widower of Lindae's to help me communicate with that thing. He keeps filling our MailBox with cotton - odd. WildStar & Alouenikah should be able to handle the dumb brute. She sighed, sipped her tea, and scanned the still-frozen house, her place of exile.

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Tol Tok viewed the scene after the Shade, Dru the Hobo, showed WildStar, savage guardian, around the body of Cleopatra Selene & another female corpse*

*Vanessa the Kitchen Maid stood still within her shock or her acting skill*

Both the Shade & Guardian WildStar paid attention to Minax's Scrolls. Thank you, Goddess Trina for teaching me words. Thought the savage archer.

*Tol Tok grunted with joy & left the now empty dwelling holding two corpses*

*Dru the Hobo watched Tol-Tok leave*