• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Savage Sponsored Hunt 6/2/09

M

Merik

Savage Sponsored Hunt 6/2/09

They made their way to Niva's Hunting Lodge in Kijustsu Anei Village. White nets were supplied by the Savages and Mayor Bam Bam. Lord Bear of RBG also gave them some fun Green nets to throw as well.

After some confusion they met at Skara moongate and boarded a PaxOku Scouting ship. They sailed West to the island by Skara and threw white nets into the water then dragged the monsters back to shore where: Bam Bam, Nanoc, Niva, Gowron, Gareth, Bear and Rival Blade stood ready to fight.

For the Grand Final Toss of the net. Gareth thought it wise to throw four green nets as once....This got him killed the only one to die at the end. Perhaps he will rethink this grand idea of throwing so many nets into the ocean.

A thank you again to all those that donated some nets. Also a special thanks to Niva The Savage for hosting these adventures after the meetings.

G

Gowron

It was definitely a great time. Thanks for the run!
I regret that I got no scales or horned hides, but I did manage to get a few MIBs and a minor arty.

D

Dragonchilde

I had fun, and got a lot of horned leather from skinning all those serpents...