• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Saturday...Breakfast.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
****Wakes up with a crushing hangover, the light coming in from the Sweet Dreams Inn feels like a piercing dagger on eyes. Ahhh, tonight comes time to offer taming tips on one of my favorite critters...the Reptalon. Heads down to front desk, turns in key. Magically creates muffins and sets out coffee, tea and OJ****

Well, today is Saturday, I have to work a half day, but then I'm coming back home to sign in to UO to offer any tips/suggestions on how to tame reptalons. I'm sure you have seen Jerimiah's post. Look for us at the zoo. All are welcome.

Link

****Grabs a muffin, and cup of coffee and heads off for work****

G

Well it is more than a bit late for breakfast, but for those who slept in at Sweet Dreams Inn and those (like me) who were up early working; good afternoon. Do plan to stop by at the Britannia Royal Zoo in Moonglow this evening even if you are not a tamer or interested in Reptalons. Yours truly will be there to fill in at "the desk" for Lord Jeremiah and rumor has it that some tasty treats from the Kinship Tavern and Ally's Kinship Kitchen will be served along with some hard to obtain Feluccan wines and ales. (Hagrid should be recovered from his hangover by then *smirks*)