• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sat. Night Fights

A

Azazel of LA

Im thinking of getting a group of people together every other Sat. night for big hunting parties. I already have a fun idea for this Sat. Night so if anyone wants to join me let me know here and we will get set up as to a time and where to meet.

(Archers and Mages will be good for this event and Tamers too)

E

Evilminion

Is this only for high-level characters, or can a mid-range character survive as well? :) I'd love to give my new pally/ninja a workout, but she's only in the 80's on her skills...

A

Azazel of LA

Is this only for high-level characters, or can a mid-range character survive as well? :) I'd love to give my new pally/ninja a workout, but she's only in the 80's on her skills...
Well heres a big hint as to what Im thinking ...... you will survive with no prob for the 1st half of the event , but as we progress you might need to back off a lil :). Im sure you will get PLENTY of gains thoguh.

A

Azazel of LA

HEEHEE! Well, as long as somebody can rez me, I'm in. :D
Rezzing will not be an issue , Im sure there will be some death because not many people have done what Im doing before..... thats the hole fun of it. If anyone plans on attending please contact me so I can get an idea of what kinda classes we are going to have attending. If there are going to be alot of mages I will bring my Discord Tamer , if not my mage will surely have one hell of a time :)

D

Desolation87

I'm guessing pixie spawn (Ahh pixies own my necro!) or minotaur spawn....

P

Parsifal

Soulds like fun, I would like to join with my Mage Tamer. The Greater Drag is not fully trained but I do have a rune beetle that is.:gun:

A

Azazel of LA

OK , Im thinking of having people start gathering at my house around 7:30pm EST so we can get prepared and I can suggest what spells and weapons work best. Hopefully we can get organized quickly enough and actually leave my house around 8pm EST.

P

Parsifal

That is 6:30 pm central for me...I may be a little late. Is there a place where you can drop a rune to your house? I have no idea where your located.:sad3: Count me in though!:thumbup1:

A

Azazel of LA

That is 6:30 pm central for me...I may be a little late. Is there a place where you can drop a rune to your house? I have no idea where your located.:sad3: Count me in though!:thumbup1:

I live one screen south of luna moongate , big brick house , cant miss it. If you come after we start I will lock a rune on the steps.

A

Azazel of LA

Sorry to the people who showed up to my house for the party but I was without power here at the house for 7 hours due to bad storms. I did manage to kick the wifes ass in Monopoly though so all wasnt lost :)

B

Blade_Thugluv

Yea i thought i missed it, Oh well theres always next time as long as not another hospital trip :)

~Blade