• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

@Sara Dale.. & also a housing question

dupapa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What can i say... i owe you BIG TIME!!

A VERY VERY BIG THANK YOU!!

totally did not realize that i had let me accounts lapse, and it is ONLY thanks to you reaching out to me via E-mail that i have managed to save alot of hard work!! (usually im very bad at checking email, but i caught this one, and that too is lucky)

So again... THANK YOU!! without your E-mail my house would of fallen!!

quick question about houses,

house1 - just created a new 4th account to pass this house onto - this i just have done so successfully saving one out of two condemned houses!!

i still have one house (house2 lets say) that is also condemned, can i pass this house to the "old" owner of house1 who just passed his house to my new 4th account?

is their any timers i need to be aware off? can i trade it back at any time?

worst case i have to open a 5th account i guess and pass it across to a new account like i did with house 1

Many thanks

//Ben

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This should work, if the old owner had no house trade to him or the house placed within the last 7 days of the account being active. Easy to test with a placement tool - if it doesn't give you a warning with test placement, you are fine.
If not, I can eventually take the house and swap it back to you on my current house free account.
*Salute*
Olahorand

dupapa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im not moaning but im now confused

reason:

ive just got home and started to do the second house transfer, but upon arriving at the house it has changed from greatly worn an condemed to auto refresh, i have not traded this only paid game time earlier today,

i thought only way out of condemn is by trade or drop and place, thus why i opened another account for the first house

either way the good news is all of them are safe, the second good news is the 4th extra account i dont need, well im hooking in a friend whos a real gamer at heart, (we like modded minecraft but in time he will like here better) hes yet to take the plunge here, well no excuse now, well at least for 30 days an by then ill sucker him in never to leave

Also, Olahorand, Many thanks for the kind offer if i was stuck, THIS is what i love about uo, the community...

These recents events, the E-mail the offer of help, and the now extra account, have given me a lil sparkle to come back and check whats happening, if it was not for the community this game would be toast, and these events remind me, that although almost no play for over half a year, still people look out for you, and as always people who dont know you at all, put there arms out in support,

espicaly SP this itself has spurred me to play some again, after all it is now winter and cold and black outside and theres lots of changes,

i guess this is a formal hello again to my few friends, ill see you all in game,

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You were lucky indeed, Dupa.
I don´t usually travel in that area so it was somewhat by accident I noticed your house was decaying.
And good news on Sara being able to reach you. As always, she´s a gem. :)
Feel free to come back at any time.

Ellie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Thank you we looked around for the other house and couldnt find it. Let us know where its at and friend some of us so we can keep an eye on them. Im glad things worked out.