• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Saphran0: Brisbane Wildlands Exploring Part 1 & Part 2 – Guild Wars 2 Beta Weekend Event 3

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What I definitely like about Youtube is sometimes you find videos that may get overlooked in the flood of Guild Wars 2 Betas of the recent months. With the release date and the head start dates confirmed this just makes it more special that GW2 players and fans around the world will be playing soon. The environment is just beautiful and the exploration of the game will be quite interesting to say the least.

There are many MMO players on the fence still about GW2 and what it may offer to them. Besides just buying the game and playing for free forever some still need some enticing. I really like to find videos that do some basic game play and exploring of the lands to reach to those players on the fence that may enjoy Guild Wars 2.

The 2 videos below are from Saphran0 and it I think it gives just a good overview of the game from a players perspective just playing and enjoying the game. GW2 Stratics want to thank Saphran0 for having these videos up and we wish them good fortune in GW2 once released.

Brisbane Wildlands Exploring Part 1 – Guild Wars 2 Beta Weekend Event 3
Published on Jul 23, 2012 by Saphran0
Enjoy!

Brisbane Wildlands Exploring Part 2 – Guild Wars 2 Beta Weekend Event 3
Published on Jul 23, 2012 by Saphran0
Enjoy!