• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Santa's Shack

Jove

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's that time of year and Jove's Playhouse is full of cheer! So if you've got the time come and visit this little house of mine. You never know Santa may actually make an appearance to see who is in line with UO's unwavering adherence. So come one come all and enjoy this Christmas in UO and have a ball!!! I'm located in Yew just below the moongate which is easy access for you......

Ok so, I'm not a poet and I know it!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Jove

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
12 days till Christmas and I will be placing a free gift on an Elf. So if you like getting something for nothing come on down and grab the bag but can you find the elf without using the house sign?

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I like gifts! Ill check it out :)

Went to see it, very nice Jove.

Grabbed a bag n put it under my tree to open on xmas. Cant wait
But umm... did i take the only one? Would make me feel guilty, esp since I cheated cuz i couldnt find the elf :O