• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sampire solo Lady Melisande

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well im 75% of the way there :)

Got her down to half health before it became a problem, has taken me 4 attempts but im getting there.

Some info i cant find online is, what are the damn satayers abilities?
all i found is that there week to fire dmg and they stat loss you. BUT They keep calming me so i cant hit them but i cant find any info on them having the calm ability.

its only because when she spawns one half way through im screwed if i cant run, invis pot, honor myself and kill it.

On a side note, rev's are no problem i made a 100% poison raidiant with undead slayer/hit dispel wepon, just evade and run itll be gone fast (if it doesnt work your D.E.A.D). also using 100% fire daishos i see no ssi loss from her special wich is nice, with my current suit and hit for around 80.
Is there anyway to mana drain here with a sampire? Im running SS instread of anat for CW, (would corpse skin work aswell?) so she cant cast so much??

Thanks

Thunderz

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Quoting from Hunter's guide, with added bolding:
The Satyr is a strange creature with the lower body of a goat and the upper body of a man. The Satyr is an excellent Bard and has the ability to use barding skills on players.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Petra, dont think i worded it right. I was trying to find info online about them to see if there is anyway around it.

Should of said is there anything you can do to "avoid/dodge/lessen the effect" of the satys ability to peace you?

Oh forgot to add in original post, i went in with knight of honor so i had a full 7-8 minutes to clear the satayers and get my self preped for lady mel.

Thunderz

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

Dispel Evil will also get rid of Revnants.

The only way to drain her mana would be to use Wraith Form, but its unlikely she would run out, she doesn't run out with my Necro/Scribe/Mage FS/Omening her for 400 all the way through.

You could embrace honor again for the half time Satyr then kill it with Momentum Strike.

N

NickyDishes

Didnt think wraith with curse weapon would do much difference. there is a guy on legends that does her all the time.....wonder what his secret is....her sdi is too much for me(wither is rediculous, and flamestrike or exp. is insane)coupled with her swing speed reduction i cant leech enough to stay alive......the guys name starts with a C...anyway the only way i have done her on a sampire is if i have a greater to help tank.

N

NickyDishes

hmmm i just had an idea what about a stamina suit? 180 or higher? Better yet 210 coupled with..... 60 ssi.... rofl.... nah but u know what i mean.

S

Stupid Miner

would corpse skin work as well?
It'll lower her fire and poison resists by 15. You'll have trouble casting it without protection.

Didnt think wraith with curse weapon would do much difference. there is a guy on legends that does her all the time.....wonder what his secret is....her sdi is too much for me(wither is rediculous, and flamestrike or exp. is insane)coupled with her swing speed reduction i cant leech enough to stay alive......the guys name starts with a C...anyway the only way i have done her on a sampire is if i have a greater to help tank.
Wraith form is a better idea than Vamp form unless you have 110 Fire Resist (-25 vamp form -15 corpse skin)

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dispel Evil will also get rid of Revnants.

The only way to drain her mana would be to use Wraith Form, but its unlikely she would run out, she doesn't run out with my Necro/Scribe/Mage FS/Omening her for 400 all the way through.

You could embrace honor again for the half time Satyr then kill it with Momentum Strike.
whats the skill req for Dispel?

Thunderz

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It'll lower her fire and poison resists by 15. You'll have trouble casting it without protection.

Wraith form is a better idea than Vamp form unless you have 110 Fire Resist (-25 vamp form -15 corpse skin)
Her fire is only 32 looking on uoguide. What do you mean ill have trouble castig without protection?

what do you mean about wraith form? I dont get ya? I will need 115 fire resist?

Thunderz

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

The Dispel Evil minimum skill is 35.

Your Necro spells can be interrupted unless you're in Protection.

Wraith Form: +15/-5/0/0/-5
Vamp Form: 0/-25/0/0/0
Corpse Skin: +10/-15/+10/-15/0

So to stay at all 70's in Vamp Form when Corpse Skinned you need 110 Fire, 85 Poison. In Wraith Form you would need 90 Fire, 85 Poison, 75 Energy. (+5 Energy to that if you're an Elf, which you probably are.)

Arcades

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you honor yourself at the beginning, try to Momentum Strike Lady Mel and have the 2nd hit one of the Satyrs. MS doesnt flag you so as long as you are in Honor, they wont hit you. I'd try an ornate to do maximal damage. The satyr near the end might pose as a problem, but if you are human, u might be able to summon a few Nature's Furys to distract it long enuf to kill it quickly before it can peace you.

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

I solod her with a Discord/Ninja/Necro using a Pixie Swatter a few years ago. Never done it with a sampire, but with the current stuff available (Fey book/bow) its probably quicker on other templates, I can hit her for over 400 with a FS/Omen on my Necro/Scribe/Mage.

B

Baghdaddy1

has anybody sucessfully done her?
Yes, I was able to do it along with the other peerless bosses back in 07 using the basic sampire template. Well...I guess it was a little different from now because you could still use items with necro to cast VE.

As I recall, it wasn't a walk in the park. Embracing honor was key along with being very careful luring out a satyr one at a time and making good use of jumping down the ladder onto the gate when things got hectic. Also, this was when you could spam evasion.

So yeah the conditions are different now but I have no desire to try it again.

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, I was able to do it along with the other peerless bosses back in 07 using the basic sampire template. Well...I guess it was a little different from now because you could still use items with necro to cast VE.

As I recall, it wasn't a walk in the park. Embracing honor was key along with being very careful luring out a satyr one at a time and making good use of jumping down the ladder onto the gate when things got hectic. Also, this was when you could spam evasion.

So yeah the conditions are different now but I have no desire to try it again.
You also cant spam evade. i was watching some vids on youtube last night and was wondering how they were pwning the crap out of some spawns. Then I noticed they had evade up the ENTIRE time. Then looked at the upload date (2007) and realized what i was looking at.