• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

sampire question

frostbolt

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im supposed to have 60 chivalry right? for a sampire.

unfortunately my account is not old enough and only has 700 max skills

so i was wondering if 55 were enough to not fail 100% of the time on all necessary spells or is 60 a must?

cause if i have to get 60 then i would loose out on 2 ring slots being that my real skill is at 40

oh and is there like.. a cast chance calculator for chivalry and everything besides magery..i cant seem to find one

C

Connor_Graham

You can have 55 and be able to cast Cons Wep, Divine Fury, and EoO, but the failure rate on EoO will be so high that it will end up hurting more than helping. You'll even have a pretty high failure rate on Cons Wep, which will end up killing you.

N

NickyDishes

im supposed to have 60 chivalry right? for a sampire.

unfortunately my account is not old enough and only has 700 max skills

so i was wondering if 55 were enough to not fail 100% of the time on all necessary spells or is 60 a must?

cause if i have to get 60 then i would loose out on 2 ring slots being that my real skill is at 40

oh and is there like.. a cast chance calculator for chivalry and everything besides magery..i cant seem to find one
be more specific on loosing out on jewel slots.....real skill 40 but what is on ur jewels?

frostbolt

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
edit
ok so i found out the skill calculations for chivalry. but is 60 really enough? i mean most of the spells like eoo are going to fail alot..

C

Connor_Graham

be more specific on loosing out on jewel slots.....real skill 40 but what is on ur jewels?
He's trying to say that in order to add the extra 20 points to get to 60 Chiv he'd have to use 2 mod slots on his ring & brace for them.

C

Connor_Graham

edit
ok so i found out the skill calculations for chivalry. but is 60 really enough? i mean most of the spells like eoo are going to fail alot..
Since you'll need to use the 2 mod slots anyway, you may as well go ahead and max the skill if the weights on the jewels will allow it with the other mods you plan on putting on them.