• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor SAMPIRE LUCK SUIT

Beo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Nice sampire luck suit that I would like to sell today. Drop in cold despicable quiver, crimmy, luck garb, corgul's sash, and conj trinket and you should be able to solo just about anything.

45 hci/dci, full DI, and resists (with cold quiver) 70/70/69/64/67

1450 luck on the suit itself (not including garb, statue, soles of prov, etc.)

I'd like to sell by end of day Sunday Nov 23 to highest bidder.

Attachments

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Quiver or not it seems like not enough mods and too many wasted resist slots for 59 cold :(
Not to mention the crappy and basic jewels

Advisor Bacchus

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Uhh, it does appear to have a lot of incorrect resists no offense.
What is the physical on the suit? I believe the base pcs should have had much lower natural phys and higher other resists based upon the extra phys that was going to come from the spined luck enhance.
Gloves or helmet should have had a usable 3rd mod I think :(

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
92 phys says what the posters are thinking.
you can run protection :) im not even joking. im personally not a fan of max luck suits, but pvm suits in general protection really can save you in some tough boss fights :)

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, running pro can be the way to go on that suit.
Overall it is a very solid suit. I didnt mean to nitpick it too hard. Just that I hate to see a high end suit waste a mod and not use maximum jewels :)

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you can run protection :) im not even joking. im personally not a fan of max luck suits, but pvm suits in general protection really can save you in some tough boss fights :)
I guess you can, I never have and have never seen a downside. There has to be a upside but I'm not sure where it is.