• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sampire Luck Suit?

Andy316

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there a thread on people's sampire luck suits so i can get ideas?

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
For the best result you need to reforge 150 luck + 4-5 HCI/DCI on each item using Golden runics.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For the best result you need to reforge 150 luck + 4-5 HCI/DCI on each item using Golden runics.
Hmm... Well I know that I just tested

Bronze : Powerful Auspicious Reforge with 2nd mod being the random roll & you just hope to get 4 HCI. I know that when runic crafting a bronze hammer is 3 properties & golden is 3-4, but I'm not sure how Reforging changes this especially with the powerful mod chosen.. Do you know what the difference is? So far the odds of reforging 150 luck + 4 HCI are less than 5% from my testing heh.

Andy316

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm... Well I know that I just tested

Bronze : Powerful Auspicious Reforge with 2nd mod being the random roll & you just hope to get 4 HCI. I know that when runic crafting a bronze hammer is 3 properties & golden is 3-4, but I'm not sure how Reforging changes this especially with the powerful mod chosen.. Do you know what the difference is? So far the odds of reforging 150 luck + 4 HCI are less than 5% from my testing heh.

wsup bud? i jsut came back. u playing on atl as well?

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well price no idea. aside from artis i crafted everything myself. Its not cheap thats for sure.
my shard is europa

Last edited:

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I admit I don't use a luck suit for a sampire. I suspect it would be helpful in some cases, but I find the 1000 luck bonus from perfection is usually sufficient alone to get a nice bump in Shame loot. That is assuming I am fighting one critter at a time. which is my usual tactic. But to pack luck on every suit pieces means I am dropping one mod from 5 pieces (assuming you are using one artifact in your suit). For me, that is too much of an effectiveness hit to warrant the marginal benefit of increased luck.

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have to disagree. From what i can say is that loot is determined by the luck value you have when the mob goes down. So when fighting uevs i bring them down with my offensive equipment and before the killing blow i swap to my luck suit (instant with 3d client). So it doesnt matter here how effective the suit is as long as i land the final hit.

@andi316
As i said i dont know the price here because i crafted this suit myself. This includes farming material and the needed copper runics

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
I think luck is very important for farming Shame. When I farmed UEV in a luck suit (about 1400 luck: without Mempo, Garb, without luck on my weapon; with M&S glasses) I got a collection of non-cursed jewels with 500+ intensity. Now I farm UEV with a sampire (need orbs and relics) and I haven't found any jewel that worth to saving. Both chars have 120 Bushido.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think luck is very important for farming Shame. When I farmed UEV in a luck suit (about 1400 luck: without Mempo, Garb, without luck on my weapon; with M&S glasses) I got a collection of non-cursed jewels with 500+ intensity. Now I farm UEV with a sampire (need orbs and relics) and I haven't found any jewel that worth to saving. Both chars have 120 Bushido.

Yep, pretty much the same here. I get some awesome jewels but all "cursed". I'd like to try with a luck suit and see if it makes a big difference.

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
-25% Fire Resist for Vamp form isn't accounted for as far as I can tell.. so your rocking 48 Fire Resist? Yea it's ok for UEVs but If I build one I wouldn't leave a hole like that heh.
You are right. This suit i didnt craft for a sampire template. It was for a paladin template using ll weapons. Still was before the time using 120 chiv with df. So sth in between. As i said this equip is a bit out of date. I still use it against uevs because they dont do fire damage.

For an universal suit i would reconfigure it. I think you can even do sth woth refinements here