• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Samp Sleeves Big stats but Ring mail any value here?

Jake of Pac

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
dont need MR on samps.
might get a mill or two from them, not enough stats for someone to drop decent change on.

MoonCres

Sage
UNLEASHED
break down.
1 stam is normal
2 mana is just lil over cap
3 mr is really not needed
4 10 lmc is lil over cap
5 its mage armor so the armor type unimportant at this point.
6 the resist are horrible because samp suit is going to need to have 95 fire resist. This has a meager 3%... the rest are nothen mind boggling either.
7 if ya wanna be snobby about it. Its also brittle.

Just being honest but I would unravel it if I accidentally picked it up. I am not sure of how well off in game you are but as you move on and are able to get better loot you will realize its nothing much. The fact that Jake thinks its worth even 1mill blows my mind but hey you never know put on vendor start high then keep going lower maybe you will find a guy who thinks like jake. I just see no value in it at all. Just saying buddy.

MoonCres

Sage
UNLEASHED
@Don Killa if thats all your really after then yea 4 mr is nice but that would be more of a mage mod and the piece to me is more of a mage piece. As a samp you are constantly leaching life first mana second and usually stam 3rd so regen really doesn't mean to much to the samp template in my opinion or atleast i never run out of mana on samp... stam bonus on samp needs to be high because of ssi only reason to have it. better pieces would have like 8 stam 6dex and some strength plus lmc then be non mage armor and be preferably bone or studded armor for samp in my opinion.

MoonCres

Sage
UNLEASHED
@dingomate nice comment sure hit right to the point of the thread. Why don't you stick D in your mouth and go to unleashed to get some more With them sweet punch liners. Seriously I know you like D but why make it your avatar? Please post it in unleashed thats where I troll peoples pictures like I'm 11teen. Or you could change name to bag then I would get your avatar... either way been fun enjoy your D.