• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Same Babble, Different Thread part Duex.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
The other thread was getting sorta large, so pick it up here with a quote of the last post from the previous babble thread.

OMG i Miss you guys so much you got no idea!!! i was so blown away when i checked the UO "theif" forum and didnt see ya'll. then came to the "PvP Thief" forum and omg like at least 10 names i havent seen in five years popped up. i lost my old acct email so i cant retrieve the password =/ Green thief if your still in colo you need to call me 7/3820743 i live down off yale now just up the highway from yah! hopefully i can get a decent puter for xmas this year and im so re installing uo!

M

Moodiator

So... do people still play? I hoped on a free shard about 6 months ago for just a bit. I was surprised to still find people playing on that. Who still plays on production shards and/or siege? I just got my stratics account reactivated by an admin, but all my posts are gone. UO has a lot of good memories for me... Always fun stealing stuff, scamming people, constantly training skills, and just hanging out with people in game. Good times...

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
So... do people still play? I hoped on a free shard about 6 months ago for just a bit. I was surprised to still find people playing on that. Who still plays on production shards and/or siege? I just got my stratics account reactivated by an admin, but all my posts are gone. UO has a lot of good memories for me... Always fun stealing stuff, scamming people, constantly training skills, and just hanging out with people in game. Good times...
Yes people still play, on both productions shards and Siege :p, come back and join the fun.

M

Moodiator

I'm thinking about it. Where do most people play nowadays?

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
very cool idea for a blog rico. how did you come up with it?

what you been up to? still playing UO? any games at all?

work and school have taken my soul. all i do is work and sleep. so close to the end though, so close.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was actually looking into opening a food truck. There was no central site that covered it, and blamo...the idea hit me. Actually if you check out my link, I have moved the site to a grown up url now, with a new design/layout, with even more content. What do you folks think?...la

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
looks good. as it grows it would be cool to have a section or drop down tab that sorted posts that were specific to a city. its nice to be able to just click once and see some cool places to check out.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's definitely in my plans. Going to make twitter feeds that show up for each city that readers can just follow, then when they get to that city, follow the tweets from the trucks they want to try out...la

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually Philly has a few out there. I'll do some research for ya and forward the Twitter accounts to you...la

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
It's astounding, time is fleeting
Madness takes its toll
But listen closely, not for very much longer
I've got to keep control

F

FVOSlave

I've got some Liquorice, It's got a picture of a Koala on it! mmm koalas!

F

FVOSlave

47049696 ooooh

It was my phone number before cell phones existed outside of a giant brick :( I WAS SO COOL ONCE, BACK IN MY DAY

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
whats up man? how you been? little late on the reply haha

Nah, not playing anymore. cant even remember the last time i logged on. didnt sell my accounts tho. first i got busy with school, now busy with work. just no time and all the people i used to play with seem to be gone

ScottishHero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello gents,

Dropping in to say Hi during my traditional one month come back of this year ^_^