• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sakkhran Bird of Prey skills

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Hi all , Today I popped one statuete with this nice bird and trained it 1 level.
This is what it is capable of.
Because of my stupidity , I didn't opened it in Tokuno , so Ninjitsu and Bushido are not uncovered.
There is not much info on this beasts , so I hope this will be interesting for someone.
My one have 20 Physical resist and I got 2410 training points to allocate. Still thinking what to make of it and which character will use it.
It cannot have Grasping claw , only conductive blast. Posible It will be Aura of Nausea + CB + Disco pet , or Aura of Nausea + CB + Battle defense.

Other suggestions?

Attachments

gwen

Slightly Crazed
They only go to 3 slots.
Yes. While this is a disadvantage, all skills I plan for it don't depend on slots. My hope now to make it a 3-slotted and be up to 96 taming requirements. Allowing to drag 2-slot triton behind me as healing power bank

Dimax

Adventurer
Professional
Supporter
Copied this from 1 of Pawain's older posts
  • A Statuette for Sakkhran Bird of Prey
  • When used, this statuette provides a vanity mount available in hues ranging from Common to Uber Rare.
    • Brown – Common
    • Greenish Pink – Less Common
    • Mottled Green – Rare
    • Blackrock – Uber Rare