• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Sage's Holiday Auction Series

Would you like to continue the Sage's Rares Auction Series.

• No, please stop I can't take anymore.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Hello Community,

We have just completed our seventh auction. All in all I feel they ran very smoothly with little to no drama.

With the Rares fest coming up next week and all the hoopla around that I would like to know if the community would like to continue with these or wait till after the fest.

I am totally fine either way.

I will collect votes till 7 PM pst today Sunday the 6th at which point I will proceed in the direction of the communities desire.

A lot of work goes into these rares festivals.

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Thank you for a great auction.
We enjoyed it.

And, You've been a big donation for festival
Again, I say thanks to your dedication.
also I'm looking forward to your next auction !! :)

Deception

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I vote to continue the auctions, mainly just because im unsure if ill be able to make the festival.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I chose "Yes, but wait..." only because I would hate to miss the bidding deadline because I've gotten sidetracked with the fest. Thank you Nabin for running these auctions!

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I chose "Yes, but wait..." only because I would hate to miss the bidding deadline because I've gotten sidetracked with the fest. Thank you Nabin for running these auctions!
Surly he has time for 1 or 2 more auctions, the festivities don't kick off until the 11th. His auction last 2 - 3 days. Besides I am waiting for them all to officially end so I can transfer many players' winnings to Atlantic. The suspense is killing me.

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
17 okay with it, 2 not absolutely against it

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional