• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sad...

T

Tark_Smash

I had an auction a few weeks ago and placed the items that people won on my vendor. I seems that pretty much nobody recieved the items that they bid on. Someone came and bought up everyones things before the owners could get them.
I think this is pretty sad. I had most of the bags labeled with the peoples names that won them. Nobody bids on the items when they are for sale, but they want to run in and buy them up when they sell for a decent price to someone else.

I am sorry to all of the people who bid on things and won just to have the stuff bought out from under them. I will do the trading different next time.

Vaype.

I

imported_archite666

Sorry dude, but your gonna have this happen, I mean its slyness at its best, I never do that vendor stuff anymore for this reason. Honestly you would be impressed with how many trustworthy are on this shard, I do most my translations face to face and have only been attempted to be scammed like twice, by scam i mean just generally messed with, but um I would try the face to face transation, my the people I do business with are from the opposite faction and actually out of all the people, I dont think any opposite faction people are tried any shanagins.

G

I always handle these sales individually. Otherwise you are inviting trouble.

G

I have always done my sales face to face .
I did get a vendor & have thought about doing business this way but now I think I'll stay with the face to face transactions !