• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sad truly SAD, broken tings fixed - broken again, nonwanted stuff worked to death :-(

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To who is ruining this game do you understand how frustrating it is for player to do things that were one broken , fixed , and now broken again, and also things NO ONE asked for??

Once again Pirate boats are showing up Invenerable - somthing that was once fixed and now again broken PATHETIC.

And these refinements, I do not think ANY asked for somtihng this complicated and usless yet you all spent HOURS creeating and modifying somthing that more player than not could care less and the ones who are going to participate stil tikn its overly complicated.

Sad sad SAD

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The refinement system is not the complicated it's quite simple once you play with it and figure it out..

Useful eh well to each their own I guess I haven't seen an application worth farming for hours to where it becomes useful honestly for anything..my thought is who sat down thought of this system and said..YEP this is what we will spend hours coding when there is about 1000+ things you could have improved/fixed/removed prior to doing this..lets break down this process for everyone

Craft perfect base resist
Powder
Imbue/reforge or both..
Enhance
Refine

For a good crafter that knows exactly what he's doing and has all items readily available without refining could take about 2-3 hours to build a perfect suit..

Refinement hasn't added many benefits to a suit and is almost not even worth grinding for hours upon hours to receive the minimal if any bonus

IMO waste of the little devs we have left time