• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

sad story

• Thread starter tonymctony
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
T

tonymctony

i reactivated my account and was damn sad. there are hardly any players who play any of the shards i used to. Siege and LA... but what can i do now. I have a full set of ranger armor and glacial staff... the first person to guess my favorite type of cake gets it! ;] this is on sonoma :}

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hah, before you leave you should stick around on Sonoma for a bit, there are people here if you know where to find them.

White Cake!

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are people doing things, its just they might be doing things at different places. People are now doing the Ish and Tokuno champ spawns now that you can get EM Replica items and SOT scrolls. Might ask around, maybe post what you like doing in game and someone might share you interests in game. Sonoma is like a small rural town in that everyone pretty much knows everyone else, but you might not be able to find a whole lot of things to do or buy like some of the bigger shards. If you like the big city life, then maybe Atlantic is the shard for you.

C

Cappro

Im kind of in the same boat, just started back the other day, most of the people i played with on la are long gone, and most of the people i played with here on sonoma seem to be gone as well..

oh and just so you know pie>cake...

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well...do stick around for a bit and if you have any questions feel free to ICQ me. I can help get ya started on here if ya need anything and maybe even help ya find a good group of people to hang with when you are in game. I tend to focus alot more on PvP than PvM (not sure your playstyle) but I do know alot of folks on Sonoma just because of my dealings with my mule tram side. So stick around for a bit. There are some real nice folks here that always like to see new faces.

Endrik

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Angel Food Cake

Are more then one guess permitted? ..

Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Devils Food Cake
Vanilla Cake
Strawberry Cake
Coffee Cake
Pan-Cake?

Seriously though... if there is a chance of you sticking around, sonoma is a great shard. If you decide to give it a shot drop me a line and I would love to help get ya set up.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i reactivated my account and was damn sad. there are hardly any players who play any of the shards i used to. Siege and LA... but what can i do now. I have a full set of ranger armor and glacial staff... the first person to guess my favorite type of cake gets it! ;] this is on sonoma :}
Cheesecake?