• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sad state of affairs in Fel these days

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is no-one doing spawns anymore? My little 2 person guild attempted a few yesterday and saw no-one except the people that raided us lol. We attempted a rat spawn last night and got raided by not one, not two, but three guilds. That tells me they were quite bored. I'm certainly not crying about getting raided, that's half the fun, but is no-one else even trying? When a 2 person guild is the only one doing it... well ...

PS A note to the guilds that raided us, we will continue to be target practice for now, only way to learn. Have fun with it because we are

I

Ivan - MT

We've been spawning also. Though the only raiders we ever see is CoM, except for Cartel a couple of months ago. Seems pretty dead out there now...thats for sure.

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well, Ivan if you ever want to team up, just look for Sluggy or Littlespark of GHT. And I remember you form my UG.K days :thumbsup:

VERAL

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Little spark next time though stay at your body I will rez you... And the spawns have slowed down alot on baja.... Seems si no longer has recruit night.. On those days I would get about thirty or so murder counts a night...Now I am lucky if I get one.... :bored::bored::bored:

I encourage you to go out and spawn, and for that matter all guilds to go out and spawn.. The chance of having cartel raid is probaly one in five. WU is even less. H2o is not a problem considering they would have to leave yew for that.

VERAL

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There was a char little spark on two days ago buddy doing a spawn... O and hell yeah I drink much..

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LittleSpark is indeed back on Baja and co-gm of GHT

And on a side note: Veral, things are a little hectic for me right now, but as of early nest week you can start looking for me (Sluggy) again. I'm always up for a fight, win or lose. OK lose, whatever. Only thing is I haven't reported a murder in probably about 6 years. Old school duelist, before doom & item insurance, and it used to be considered bad form to give a count when losing a duel

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well so far my group has 2 people on Baja. We did a little test run last night and found a guild working Island. We tried a few times to take it from them, but failed. I guess we need more than 2 to take a spawn from 10+ people.

Regardless, it was a fun fight. More kills than deaths so we can't be too bitter.

Looking forward to more field fights from you all, especially once the full team is here.

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love how alot of guilds dont do there own spawns, but just wait for people to do one then raid it... you wont see anyone at the rat spawn all day, right when you try to do it BAM guilds raiding... always been funny to me. (not complaining just fact) ... I love the good ol "spawn checking scripts" ... :p

F

frawsty

I'll be hitting up the champs more once I finish my tamersauce

VERAL

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know cartel does it the good old fashioned way. We send the newbies to the guild to run spawns... No we have the best scout ever DUST.

B

Biske

I love how alot of guilds dont do there own spawns, but just wait for people to do one then raid it... you wont see anyone at the rat spawn all day, right when you try to do it BAM guilds raiding... always been funny to me. (not complaining just fact) ... I love the good ol "spawn checking scripts" ... :p

Umm... Not that I have intimate knowledge on the subject or anything ;) but most said scripts actually don't detect players, just spawn waves, and there is only one guild on baja that even has ghost cams and they don't use scripts, they use a badger. Did it ever occur to you that maybe we actually don't care about doing the spawn? I mean lets face it as leet as the blue guilds may be, if we wanted to we could rub out spawns in 1/10 the time rather then wait for you... but the spawns aren't our interest, murdering people is.

Funny how that works isn't it?

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's only really sad when people start complaining about Fel on Stratics. I prefer to keep my opinions on the field.

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Umm... Not that I have intimate knowledge on the subject or anything ;) but most said scripts actually don't detect players, just spawn waves, and there is only one guild on baja that even has ghost cams and they don't use scripts, they use a badger. Did it ever occur to you that maybe we actually don't care about doing the spawn? I mean lets face it as leet as the blue guilds may be, if we wanted to we could rub out spawns in 1/10 the time rather then wait for you... but the spawns aren't our interest, murdering people is.

Funny how that works isn't it?
Nah I know you larger guilds could totally do a spawn in a 1/10 of the time yourself.. and that your out for blood, it's cool, I was just saying that alot of people back in the day, and probably today use those ghost cams .. it's nice to know you "dont" ... I really dont care... heh, but it's funny to see you come to such a "defense" about them...

I am sure you are out for the pvp action, it's about the only pvp action in fel anymore, and I would never wish guilds to stop raiding cuz what would we be left with? A barren facet... no fun. :( ...

Keep up the raiding, it's about the only action most people see anymore. And alot of the time, other guilds start a spawn to get raided, to get that pvp action... hoping a red will appear.. so while you are out for the blood, so are they. :D, wish you the best.... dont think everyone is out to get you...

A

Abyss

Nah I know you larger guilds could totally do a spawn in a 1/10 of the time yourself.. and that your out for blood, it's cool, I was just saying that alot of people back in the day, and probably today use those ghost cams .. it's nice to know you "dont" ... I really dont care... heh, but it's funny to see you come to such a "defense" about them...

I am sure you are out for the pvp action, it's about the only pvp action in fel anymore, and I would never wish guilds to stop raiding cuz what would we be left with? A barren facet... no fun. :( ...

Keep up the raiding, it's about the only action most people see anymore. And alot of the time, other guilds start a spawn to get raided, to get that pvp action... hoping a red will appear.. so while you are out for the blood, so are they. :D, wish you the best.... dont think everyone is out to get you...

Well said!!!