• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] SA Upgrade codes 50Mil

Rand Althor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 3 available for 50Mil each. PM if interested.

Prefer gold on Pacific, but will accept on Baja and Atlantic... worst case GL.

M

Malimus

Thanks for the code man... Much better spending gold than cash :)

Appreciate it.

S

StaticOnAtlantic

I sale for 60mill, And i have pleanty of people in line, 50-60mill is a great deal for some websites doing it for 150. Keep it up Rand Althor!

E

EstateSA

I sold a few codes too at 50mil, its a cheap price compared to others. 50-60 is fine.

P

Poofbgone

Would like to purchase two upgrade codes ASAP.....I play on Lake Austin but I have spoken with Lyne on Tradespot and can have the 100 mil transfered to the shard of you choice. I think you mentioned Pacific. One question do the 3 tokens come with the expansion if purchased before September 28th. And how soon can we get the codes as I am very excited about playing the new content. My ICQ #363979539 Please contact me as soon as possible so we may work out the details with tradespot so I can get you your gold. Thank you so much Im gold rich and cash poor. You are awesome.