• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SA entrance

C

captconst

Sorry for the stupid question but WHERE THE HELL IS THE ENTRANCE TO SA. I ran around fire isle for a frickin hour tryin to find it lol

A

Adegil

Excellent links!!!!!!!

A shame it had to come from a third party. It's b.s. to have to figure your way into a $30 expansion.

L

Leanan Sidhe

Thank you for the great maps, I was having a tough time.. now I am willing to go back!
^.^

R

Radix

More stupids questions, how to gain entrance to SA from gargoyles side???

I've seen in publish 60 there is 3 quest, i've found one, you pick it at noble man near moongate, go holy city, speak with the seer, enter the tomb, kill 10 mobs, go back the seer, he gives you a magic necklace and says something about singularity shrine (i suppose this is to the building in the north closed valley you get into by teleport or garg fly), and nothing happens...

I have been roaming all the lands, and dont find anything more, most npcs quest givers are not these quest givers, i am lost ^^

I went into the tomb to the east by a secret passage to the miniboss lair, xxx the thief or so, a guy thats send fake gold to your backpack, and killed him, but nothing happens, went to the north red gate, access denied, not in sacred quest blah blah,
what am i doing wrong? any help is welcome, thanks!

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
More stupids questions, how to gain entrance to SA from gargoyles side???

I've seen in publish 60 there is 3 quest, i've found one, you pick it at noble man near moongate, go holy city, speak with the seer, enter the tomb, kill 10 mobs, go back the seer, he gives you a magic necklace and says something about singularity shrine (i suppose this is to the building in the north closed valley you get into by teleport or garg fly), and nothing happens...

I have been roaming all the lands, and dont find anything more, most npcs quest givers are not these quest givers, i am lost ^^

I went into the tomb to the east by a secret passage to the miniboss lair, xxx the thief or so, a guy thats send fake gold to your backpack, and killed him, but nothing happens, went to the north red gate, access denied, not in sacred quest blah blah,
what am i doing wrong? any help is welcome, thanks!

Did you say "unorus" at the shrine?

R

Radix

unorus??? nope, have to say that? didn't read it, i'll try, thanks!!!

but, a little detail looks strange to me, that quest is closed, so i am not in any quest now ^^

R

Radix

No! Bad boy, you doing it wrong!
You should say "You need to meditate near a shrine, you can find mantra in books in south part of city."
yeah, i tried to read the books of the south library, but didn't work, maybe a problem of the enhanced client (another one) :fight:

R

Radix

hehe, i didn't see those books last time xD
much easier now, thanks