• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SA Copper_Enhanced v1.0 released on the Exchange...

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Actually took less time than expected, but yes, Enhanced version is now available.

Changes from SACopper basic:

- Tab and Button textures altered to better fit theme
- Background texture of menu bar icons changed

Enhancements:

- Resizable Atlas
- Coordinates appear under Radar Map
- Buff bar timers
- Target Arcanist Window (health %)
- "Smart" Mobile Health/Party bar buttons

Current release note:

- There is a file that should be deleted in the Icons folder: Icons.XML prevents the three new skill icons from displaying... deleting this file will fix that. I took the file out AFTER packaging so the real fix SHOULD be in next release... for now, make it a manual bugfix.

SACopper is the basic version, the package for the Enhanced is Copper_Enhanced and can be downloaded in the Packages section of the Exchange, or you can direct download Here.

Enjoy!

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks.

Can you make the "all" button a bit brighter on the NPC trading window please?

D

Dar_Napa

Actually took less time than expected, but yes, Enhanced version is now available.

Changes from SACopper basic:

- Tab and Button textures altered to better fit theme
- Background texture of menu bar icons changed

Enhancements:

- Resizable Atlas
- Coordinates appear under Radar Map
- Buff bar timers
- Target Arcanist Window (health %)
- "Smart" Mobile Health/Party bar buttons

Current release note:

- There is a file that should be deleted in the Icons folder: Icons.XML prevents the three new skill icons from displaying... deleting this file will fix that. I took the file out AFTER packaging so the real fix SHOULD be in next release... for now, make it a manual bugfix.

SACopper is the basic version, the package for the Enhanced is Copper_Enhanced and can be downloaded in the Packages section of the Exchange, or you can direct download Here.

Enjoy!
I like your graphics, they look cool. One question Can I extract the code for the Target % of health part?

-Dar

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good Job, looks really great.

I couldn't find it on the exchange so I did the direct download.

Didn't have much time to do anything so I just looked at all the enhanced bits etc.

I will be playing it and post back anything I find.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Dar:

Since I took some formatting liberties with the Health % mod to make it fit the skin better, you will probably want to pull it out of Default_Enhanced like I did to make it fit your skin better.

Also, there are probably tons of little things that I missed, especially with the textures since I didn't test EVERYTHING possible, mainly just the main stuff I happened to see and had an idea for, then to make sure that the textures and Enhancements worked and were formatted decently... so any and all feedback as always is welcome.

Edit: Took a quick look at the NPC vendor menu and yeah, I need to change the font color there and maybe tweak the texture call. *Adds to list*

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My friends gave there thoughts. "Biggest" problem thay have its that the character sheet icons are hard to read on the hotbar. I would prefer the icons like clover and weight over the text. (personal thought)

Also spells in spellbook look find but when some spells are placed in the hotbar they sometimes difficult the recognise because they are smaller and blent together. There is not enough contrast.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are buttons for Heal/cure/bless on our own healthbars and own pet healthbars when we drag them of. But there none for other people (unless you party) and pets. Is it possible we can get the buttons too for them?

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are buttons for Heal/cure/bless on our own healthbars and own pet healthbars when we drag them of. But there none for other people (unless you party) and pets. Is it possible we can get the buttons too for them?
My reply is certainly off topic and certainly is not an issue for those that develop the Skins or mods.

Its only fig leaf may be "Just how far should a Skin go towards automation of playing the game".

I was kind of thinking about that as well and ....

Regardless of PvP or PvM I am not sure how I would feel if a .... lets call it Tray (as in SA_ENHANCED drop down for the personal Health Bar) allowed the placement of attack ICONS, that could be spells, macro's etc.

Would we then want a button that initiated the sequence of events (not like we don't have that anyway with the macro's)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The bars you get when using Ctrl-shift , can those be colored completely in one color? Now there is only a small colored thing at the side at hard to see.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: SA Copper_Enhanfwefwefwefwefthe Exchange...

Thicken the border would help too.

belgare231

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EDIT: I figured what the problem was, I would have two instances of client open and would accidentally log into same account on other client which will remove the chat tab and prevent chat from appearing, etc.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I've updated Copper_Enhanced on the Exchange with a few format changes:

- Thicker borders for object handles
- Atlas map is tweaked as per the image in the other thread
- Hotbar label and amount font made a bit smaller and moved to fit ther grid slots better
- Container grid amount labels made smaller (same size as hotbars)
- All/Clear NPC vendor button made more visible.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I've updated Copper_Enhanced on the Exchange with a few format changes:

- Thicker borders for object handles
- Atlas map is tweaked as per the image in the other thread
- Hotbar label and amount font made a bit smaller and moved to fit ther grid slots better
- Container grid amount labels made smaller (same size as hotbars)
- All/Clear NPC vendor button made more visible.

Dermott where is the new version to try out? I only see 1.0.