• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SA Beta Testers from Oceania

• Thread starter Daniella-EOB
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Daniella-EOB

Just thought I would make a thread here to see who from Oce got accepted thusfar... In saying this.

There is an SA Beta.
I am in the SA Beta.

Yay :D

F

Farscape

Just thought I would make a thread here to see who from Oce got accepted thusfar... In saying this.

There is an SA Beta.
I am in the SA Beta.

Yay :D
Please keep us updated on your adventures for it looks like the current form of UO has gone down the tube

K

Katlene

no email for me as of yet, also doubt i will get one, i should of lied and said i dont volunteer staff on a gaming forum.

F

five oclock

Congrats on being in Beta..thats great...

Wish I was..but the roll of the dice was not in me favor...OOhh well... ;D I can wait..I think..I hope ;D

K

Katlene

so, ill take you off my christmas card list then shall i?

How will i be able to go on in life now that a stranger on a forum doesnt like me.. woe is me :sad3:

I shall blog this terrible life moment!

by the by, i take it there isnt a massivly tight NDA on this beta? Been in a few that have said you're not even allowed to say you're in it.

D

Dain

so, ill take you off my christmas card list then shall i?

How will i be able to go on in life now that a stranger on a forum doesnt like me.. woe is me :sad3:

I shall blog this terrible life moment!

by the by, i take it there isnt a massivly tight NDA on this beta? Been in a few that have said you're not even allowed to say you're in it.
Why did you bother sharing your opinion?

You're about as respected as Elwood.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Katlene: what Danielle and Benny have both posted is an exact quote of what Chrissay has said you are allowed to say.

P

Paradox_

They should just make an expansion all Fel.

They wont though. But I dont understand why not. All people lose are regs. Oh jesus CHRIST NO, NOT MY REGS.

WildWobble

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yet again another thread to be soon locked due to the true cancer of UO
What small little men! Grow up and we may get the pvp thread back but then that might be asking to much.

As to the ones in the beta good on ya hope it is good. :D

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yet again another thread to be soon locked due to the true cancer of UO
What small little men! Grow up and we may get the pvp thread back but then that might be asking to much.

As to the ones in the beta good on ya hope it is good. :D
And you have the hide to call Paradox a troll! Your post has absolutely nothing to do with the thread or the game.

Hypocrit.

Status
Not open for further replies.