• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

S|A Castle Saved!!!

BajaElladan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Folks,

Theoran received several messages, yours included Lil Debi, and was able to refresh the Castle.

All is well for now.

Moreover, Theoran was able to contact Orion. More news on that coming soon.

Wheeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Aerowyn of S|A

BajaElladan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Currently, the house sign says it remains condemned. However I contacted a GM and was told the reactivation info will be read at server up tomorrow. Others seem sure it will NOT fall prior to server up tomorrow. Obviously folks will check it again in the morning.

Thanks to everyone involved in contacting folks and seeing the Castle and Guildstone saved.

Knowing Orion lives and Has been contacted is also extremely welcome news.

Elladan of Baja

UltimatePower

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've never seen a guildstone redeed when a house falls. And what I was told about the Avalon guildstone by people who were at that IDOC is .. it sat out in the open until it decayed. It couldn't be picked up, it couldn't be redeeded with a hatchet.
We are telling the truth that guildstones turn to deeds when houses fall.

I did a little test, to be certain.

Placed a plot north of luna and placed a guildstone on the plot.

Then went to demolish the house

And here is after i dropped the house

I have seen it lots of times at idocs, the guildstones do in fact turn into deeds. Which can be picked up. Tis a shame that pvm didn't return the avalon deed

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've also seen idoc's where the guildstone was just gone. *shrugs* But looks as though all is well and nothing to worry anymore. *crosses fingers*

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have seen it lots of times at idocs, the guildstones do in fact turn into deeds. Which can be picked up. Tis a shame that pvm didn't return the avalon deed
I believe Avalon's stone was placed some where near the roof? if so it may not have dropped down low enough for players to actually take it

UltimatePower

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe Avalon's stone was placed some where near the roof? if so it may not have dropped down low enough for players to actually take it
Just have to know where to stand to grab items like that, its about 5 or 6 tiles southeast of where it looks like the item is. Hate when that happens at idocs takes so long to grab some stuff

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's great news! I also hope that Theoran, Orion, and the entire gang are doing great in that place called Real Life! :D

UltimatePower

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It still shows its decaying. But what will happen is, at the time it is supposed to change to greatly worn, it will return to normal. That should be sometime this evening.

BajaElladan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Castle has been completely refreshed!!!!!!!

Thank You's to everyone who played a part in making this happen!

Elladan of Baja

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh wow, I didn't even know it was decaying. Man oh man, we don't need to lose any more Baja landmarks! May be time to xfer it to a S|A player who is still active...

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Avalonian Stone was actually located on the bottom floor of their Town Hall, right next to the Desk & Guestbook.

In truth, with all the rubble that fell that morning, and the fighting that commenced shortly thereafter, I wouldn't at all be suprised if it had been missed and decayed on the ground. Someone may also have picked it up, and don't realize they have it or understand the significance it has to the community.

One way or another, WildStar contacted Sir Taslin, and he confirmed that he was looking for it and asking his members if they had found it. They've also delivered several books to Lady WildStar, so let no one speak ill of them.

C

Crow

Yay...long live the follower of the bow.

Hello to Theo and the old school members.

Thanks to Sara and others who spoke up to make sure a landmark of the past remains, and not subject to the grave robbing hordes.