• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Runes

saveuo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My runes marked for Fel Brit won't work, wtf. Says something is blocking. For every rune spot.

TullyMars

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep...all fel towns that used to be Guard Protected are blocking any runes marked inside them because the guard zones are now war zones.

D

DHMagicMan_1

You can mark runes outside where the Guard Zones used to be and run in or you can go to the Brit Moongate then run up.

Same thing will happen on Tram during the invasions.

saveuo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my house is in the guards zone of brit and everytime I log in I am placed somewhere. Man this is bull$hit. How long is this going to last?

D

DHMagicMan_1

They announced that they are planning to have one additional publish before the end of this year... so maybe 6 weeks?

Who knows?

TullyMars

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had posted the same thing on an earlier thread...My house is a grandfathered fel vendor store above Vesper.
You and I are in the definite minority (probably less than 1% of UO housing population) so that is why it was overlooked and that is why we most likely won't see a fix (not official EA statements from previous thread but good observations from another poster). Sucks but we have to deal with it. I am thinking 1 or 2 months of dealing with it till next publish. Pain in the royal feluccan arse.

D

DHMagicMan_1

but then again, you guys get the benefits for YEARS of having RARE houses in Guard areas... so if a few weeks or a couple months inconvenience this time... Sorry. :( Not that big a deal though, is it?

TullyMars

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
but then again, you guys get the benefits for YEARS of having RARE houses in Guard areas... so if a few weeks or a couple months inconvenience this time... Sorry. :( Not that big a deal though, is it?
Yeah you got me convinced on both threads DH (if it is for a short time). I just want to grumble about it. And just to be sure...I didn't see where these faction war changes were designed to be temporary...I know it is part of the war of shadows arc content but are we sure this has a planned end before say the release of Stygian Abyss or even there after?

D

DHMagicMan_1

I sure hope it's only a month or two... it screws up recalling to all the Tram towns too... along with all the guard zones there... I'm going to get pretty sick of having to run all over the place if it goes on too long.

I'm guessing this is a finite thing though, not like "New Haven"

saveuo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It upsets me so much they can do something like this, but the hacking is running wild. But they won't do anything to fix that. I just seen a guy throw FS like Magic Arrow and laugh when I questioned him.

Draconi

Most explosive UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My runes marked for Fel Brit won't work, wtf. Says something is blocking. For every rune spot.
This will be fixed in the coming maintenance publish - Felucca warzones will be recall/teleport'able