• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Runebooks [Exceptional]

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking for it on Atlantic preferably.
Paying 8m for a crate or wooden box (not a chest) - only need one or two.
Paying 3m for each runebook - Looking to buy a dozen or two. Only need a few more!

Only looking for [Exceptional] without crafter names on them.

ICQ 465-972-004 or PM if you are interested in selling. Thank you!

Last edited:

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still looking for more runebooks! Looks like I may have a pending sale for one box, but would like one more.

I prefer these on Atlantic, but I am willing to pick up/bring gold to the shards below. I would need to know asap before I start my transfer cycle so I bring the gold for it and can bring it back home before fest. Going to use them in my house for display [Exceptional] that aren't in my decor. :)

Baja, Chessie, Catskills, Pacific, Lake Superior, Great Lakes, Europa, Wakoku, Yamato

Thank you!

neptune1369

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i have 3 [Exceptional] runebooks on gl. also have a lot of (insert name) of Exceptional quality items i picked up from idoc's.

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I have over 200 of those runebook but will only sell as a package. Comes with 200 [exceptional] Benches also.

serious offer

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Neptune! I can do Great Lakes. PM your ICQ or add/contact me via mine 465-972-004 Thank you so very much!

Deaol - I don't need 200 of them and I need only runebooks without crafter names on them. Thank you for the offer though!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: HUGE thanks to Halister Marner and Ron Silverbeard for the runebooks I have gotten so far. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I have over 200 of those runebook but will only sell as a package. Comes with 200 [exceptional] Benches also.

serious offer
I gave you a serious offer lol

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I have 200 NO CRAFTER NAME "Runebook [Exceptional]" ... I also have over 165 made by ones, but I am not referring to those.

Last edited:

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have 1 of the runebooks on Catskills if you are still looking..
If you have room on your next voyage from catskills to atl. Maybe a trade instead of gold for the book. Bring some items to atl for me as payment for it if you have the space

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Deaol, but I don't need 200. I do appreciate you clarifying it for me though! If you decide to part with a dozen of them at the price I'm paying let me know.

Ducan, I can do that for you. Contact me via ICQ and let me know how many items you are wanting to move. We'll work something out!

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not sure exactly how many yet. Maybe like 25-30 total items if u have the room for that many.. I will go thru some stuff 2night and see exactly how many and will shoot u a ICQ msg 2morro.

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I used to have a few of these but i seem to have misplaced them. I can only find one on Legends ):

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for looking Sadie. I have no easy way to get it to Atlantic from Legends. If you travel to Atlantic or one of the shards listed above, send me a PM. Thank you!!

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bought the 2 boxes I needed. Just need a few more runebook [Exceptional]

Thanks everyone!