• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

RUNE TO THE NEW ABYSS

• Thread starter Crystal Canyon
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Crystal Canyon

Ive locked a rune down on the front steps of the Library to the Abyss, and will have runes to pass out those who need one.

So far from what Ive seen inside, its great. New varmits to mess with and new items to loot. Some things tough, others not too bad.

Good Luck to all!

M

Michael Wolf

Thanks Crystal, nice of you to offer and put that out for everyone. I take it that means you got a code and upgraded your account... Any major problems getting the codes?

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's very nice of you to put a rune down for people. A lot of people would have charged people for that.

Thank you in advance.

C

Crystal Canyon

Thanks Crystal, nice of you to offer and put that out for everyone. I take it that means you got a code and upgraded your account... Any major problems getting the codes?
No problem getting the code whatsoever. I was truley amazed. And so far it is a very interesting expansion to say the least. Soooo many new things to learn.

I must have seen a dozen new varmits in the dungeon and I havent ventured that far in!

I think you would love it!

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Crystal, just wondering, do you have a rune for the beach for the brave souls that want to try and make their way through the massive dungeon?