• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Rune to deceit bard table

Ged

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello all. I had one many moons ago but it fell with my keep in 2015. Does someone have a rune I can buy to the deceit bard table spot or can provide a gate on atl? Thank you!

Rickspanish

Visitor
UNLEASHED
was a spot where you could recall into and be ontop of the table and the mobs could not hit you.

Last edited:

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
1616538609294.png

Not sure if it's legal or not but if you stand on this table you can bard the mobs without getting hit as long as you don't get a caster mob on you

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
LOL

I had no clue what the OP was talking about so I googled it....ran in there, teleported to the top of the table.

I don't have a bard, didn't even know about the *bard table* but google is your friend!

Game mechanics and all...I know if you use items to block mobs that's illegal but not sure about this.

Ged

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I tried to teleport up to it but couldnt get an angle is why I asked for a rune lol

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Nope, you can't teleport up there on Atlantic. I was gonna mark a rune for ya but it's a negative!

Weird.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
That might not even work if they marked that spot as no teleport on Atlantic. Someone will have to try that.

Ged

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I think it was marked as non teleport area, in that bottom half of the room it seems

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Before runes we would tele onto the Table in Wrong. An Etten wrecked havoc there, can you imagine.
You just hoped someone didn't kill you when you were up there.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That might not even work if they marked that spot as no teleport on Atlantic. Someone will have to try that.
I'll try and test it. I'm currently transferring between shards. If I can teleport and mark on the shards I visit before Atlantic, I'll mark a rune.

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can always use a pile of books from guntlet - and stack them so you can walk up to top of the table... - and mark.