• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rune Library

chargar42

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have one at my new mag house, which also has public davy locker, seed box, comm deed box, all the crafting vet rewards, portal corrupted portal..hmm..what else...oh yes, the crystal moonstar thingy for eodon....lol...

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How about giving sextant co-ordinates for the locations. Many likely don't know where houses are by just a name reference. Gilfane has one? Where? Charger42 has one on New Mag? Well that narrows it down to a couple dozen possibles to search for books.

So many posts about where things can be found without actually saying where they are to be found... *chuckles*

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My house in Zento, go out the south gate and 2nd house east, next to Petra's if you know where she lives

Public Crafting house too
I hear there is one at the docks of Zento
My house, for the convenience of my fisherwoman, is right next to Zento Dock and is called Molly Fyde's Emporium, though it belongs to my chef, Dee Lishus. The house and fishing shack are private, but the garden is public and contains, just inside the gate, a teleporter to Kelmo's Hub.