Rune Library

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
A

anvira

I was looking for information on rune libraries on Sonoma and cannot find any listings???

Does anyone know where a few libraries may be located?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

L

Lord Drakelord

I was looking for information on rune libraries on Sonoma and cannot find any listings???

Does anyone know where a few libraries may be located?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!
Trinsic Rose Library, last I look it was in Fel and Tram, just outside the city walls, when you come out the main city gate take a left and go all the way to the creek, the library is there, and good luck.

J

Jack Tallow

Not what it used to be I'm afraid. The fel facet one was closed (possibly gutted, I dunno) last time I was by, and the trammel one is nearly ruined. All because the new owners had to try and improve what they were given, and wound up nearly ruining it.

Depending on what runes you need, you might find them at the library, but there's a small library (a pain to find anything in, but rather well stocked) on the west side of Luna within the walls, as well as a sandstone vendor house just north of the brit gate with some locked down books, including a nearly complete dungeon set, shrines, etc.

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
May 13, 2008
....the trammel one is nearly ruined. All because the new owners had to try and improve what they were given, and wound up nearly ruining it. ...

The trammel Trinsic Rose Library is back in its original design and purpose and includes updated information on current events ...

It is under new management ... please feel free to contact me if you want to contribute to the roof section which is reserved for Fel based runes/information since the sister site in Fel was lost.

There is also a smaller rune library (Sonoma Community Library) inside Luna Walls along the west wall heading to the north wall ... You will see a vendor called Ms Bookmark. It is also a community contribution library .. which our benefactor, Lord Nabin, provides for free the space for us to have it strictly as a community library. Public contribution is welcomed and encouraged.

:)

T

Threnody

I now have both Trinsic Rose Rune Libraries back in my possession. (<- is the original placer, marker, etcetra of my babies.. I mean libraries!) I have restored the Trammel library back to how it was aesthetically and am nearly done restoring the Feluccan library back to how it was. I have yet to do runebooks inventory on Trammel side, but all the books appear to all still be there as well as a few new ones though I am sure I need to go through and do updates after three years! The Feluccan library, well, inventory was easy as it had not a single runebook in it when I recieved it back, but, it already has basic runebooks such as towns, shrines, T2A passages, Treasure maps, etcetra. I will be doing a book inventory on it as soon as I finish the little bit of decor left and take a mini breather. (I have only been back ten days! hehe.) You can reach me at 555-904-542 with any questions, comments, concerns, suggestions and all that other stuff!

A small reminder to the feluccan community: You know I love you all, but please no pvp at my library. >.> But, reds are definitely welcome! And if you see me out and about marking runes.. remember its a labor of love for old-timers and pvpers alike. Making my life difficult only prolongs how long it takes the Feluccan library to be fully back up and running. But after it is, feel free to harrass me!

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Sep 18, 2003
Canada (ya, there is snow)
welcome back.

reading that reminded of when i use to sit in wait to PK ya at your house there in fel.

hehe, good memories.

T

Threnody

Hehe, yea.. I hear my old spot outside Vesper is still haunted by fun-loving pvpers from time to time. My first day back a friend logging in to say hi got killed there. It felt like home!
I could not find a good feluccan spot though, I placed in Trammel for now, although it is more fun living fel-side.. we shall see!

Orgional Farimir

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sep 19, 2009
Hehe, yea.. I hear my old spot outside Vesper is still haunted by fun-loving pvpers from time to time. My first day back a friend logging in to say hi got killed there. It felt like home!
I could not find a good feluccan spot though, I placed in Trammel for now, although it is more fun living fel-side.. we shall see!
If you want a spot in Fel I know of a few 18x18 spots i can show you.

Welcome back by the way

T

Threnody

Oh no worries about a home at the moment. I have settled into a nice 18*18 right at a Tokuno moongate for the time being. I could not pass up the convenience of sharing a screen with a moongate, even if it is Trammel side. >.> Chances are I will move back into Felucca when a really nice location opens up that I cannot say no to! Go go idoc hunting!