• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rune Beetle with Chiv

SouthPaw

Lore Master
I have a Rune bonding later today for my Disco Tamer. Planning to try Chiv on him, already got him all planned out. Anyone know if the build works? On paper RC + Chiv should be pretty good, plus tamer has Discord.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Use the planner to see what you can build. They start much lower Str and HP than a Cu.

SouthPaw

Lore Master
Dang it...just took him out of stable to bond him only to find he's 4 slots. I thought they all spawned 3 slots, but apparently not.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dang it...just took him out of stable to bond him only to find he's 4 slots. I thought they all spawned 3 slots, but apparently not.
Oopsy @Khyro should adjust his info.

I was wondering how you were happy with the result "on paper". :)
Go find a 3 and put it in the planner. Maybe a really high 3 slot will work for you.

My original PP one was 4 slot. I built it and set it free and have not tried another.

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have a Rune bonding later today for my Disco Tamer. Planning to try Chiv on him, already got him all planned out. Anyone know if the build works? On paper RC + Chiv should be pretty good, plus tamer has Discord.
I recall playing with it ( a 3 slotter) and the points were very tight even if you keep magery.